Kraken
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 11:18pm
ok ok ima working on a re-write.
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 11:42pm
That's all I ask.

Unless you wanna surrender.
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 11:47pm
ok it's done. Re-read your post, and also took into account your assigned formations.
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 11:54pm
You mis-read my post. I am not talking about dropping behind or in front of Drayson's ship, but where the Home One will drop behind Drayson's fleet.

And where my ships will be, will be behind Drayson's fleet. If you have any shot at all it will be limited shots at 6 odd MC-90s. If I'm behind your fleet, then you'll need a post to turn. Damages excluding light damage to anything other then those MC-90s would be impossible: You can't see them.
  • Posted On: Oct 2 2004 1:06am
I'll get a post up tomorrow.
  • Posted On: Oct 2 2004 3:50pm
Would you guys stop communicating like it's 1989? I AM JAMMING TRANSMISSIONS IN AND OUT OF THE SYSTEM. Thank you.
  • Posted On: Oct 2 2004 3:51pm
k. I'll edit.
  • Posted On: Oct 3 2004 8:23pm
Ok I'm still not understanding the relative positioning of the fleets. So let's try this:

Here is the way that I thought I understood it:

Outer System

X = Your main fleet

O = Drayson's fleet

X = Your small fleet (5 Mon Cals, 5 cruisers)

O = My Fleet
O = NGC fleet

O = My other fleet

O = Shipyards and Crap

O = Vladet

O = Admiral Chandler's Flagship.

Now, tell me if I'm wrong, and show me what you intended......
  • Posted On: Oct 3 2004 8:36pm
All of my fleet is behind Drayson. Every one of my ships.

Jumping ahead of/behind was ahead of/behind the Home One Cruiser, and the same to the side of. So everyone of my ships will be behind Drayon's fleet, and the only potential shots you have will be limited shots at the outside cruisers. If Drayson's charging at you, you basically have no shot at all as his ships are going to cramp your firing arc signifigently.

If I were you, I'd engage with fighters while moving up the capital ships, like Jan is doing, because as is there really isn't much else you can do.

And if you don't mind, I'd like a list here of the ships you cloaked to send after my fleet.
  • Posted On: Oct 3 2004 9:19pm
k, I think I get you now. I should have a edit up by tonight.