Kraken
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 3:02pm
Unless you've currently got a hurricane in your lap, you have a thread to battle me in.

This goes for all of TNO, and Jan. I think with 3 members of TNO involved and all of you not having posted, I could take 3 free rounds of combat by now, but I'll be nice since I know Kraken had beef, and that Isstal had herpes, and tell you guys that I'm beginning to lose patience.
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 3:03pm
Yeah, after today it will have been nine days, which is 72 hours three times over. So if you wouldn't mind...
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 3:09pm
Sorry... I wasn't sure if Grev was going to post again or not.

I'll have a post up for Kaine tonight.
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 3:16pm
Well, I don't know what Grev is doing... I guess if you're following him, he's kinda gonna have to come out of the wormhole somewhere...
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 3:39pm
Well, since BDE is currently out of the battle loop since they jumped ship, I would think our sidestory wouldn't affect the current battle happening over there. Hence, I would think I was not holding up anything.

As far as that sidestory, I need to talk with Omnae and Raktus and see how to tie up this end of the story.

As well, I need to catch up on my storywriting over on SWTales first.
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 4:39pm
I thought I was waiting for milkshake to post or something. Anyways, posted.......
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 5:02pm
Well, Grev, I was going to have the ship make a blind jump into hyperspace as the vessels exit.

Then it will crash in the middle of nowhere.

And I am going to do a Shipwreck RP. (in the flavor of the new "Lost" series coming out).

But if there is something specific you want to rp, let me know.
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 5:03pm
Kraken, I guess you missed the part where Drayson's fleet is between yours and mine.
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 8:51pm
yeah, I guess so. Funny thing though, from Drayson's last post:

Indeed, the great ship was, her bow swinging about to form up in a line with Admiral Kraken’s fleet.

Doesn't state that her fleet is in between mine and yours.
  • Posted On: Oct 1 2004 9:12pm
He's moving into line. He's not beside your ships, and even if he were, I'd still be behind him. I'd then be behind you too.

Read MY post, where I said I was going.