???????
  • Posted On: Mar 21 2005 5:04am
Although, if there are no objections, I think I'll declare myself leader of the GC and clear this whole thing up with some public executions.
  • Posted On: Mar 21 2005 6:12pm
I second the motion.
  • Posted On: Mar 21 2005 8:49pm
I don't remember the exact behind the scenes staff reasonings, I just remember that you told me that Dolash was the group leader.

And Dolash and I are co-leaders (We agreed to let me get back power after you/the staff declared I wasn't but then lately Dolash has been overriding most of my decisions/ideas). Regardless we are both striving towards working this out behind the scenes, so I don't know why this thread is continuing (though I admit it is partially my fault since I was also posting here).

As far as I understood Mon Calamari wasn't the capital any more, though I never figured that out until just before the deal with BDE and it is a common misconception that Mon Calamari is the capital.
  • Posted On: Mar 22 2005 9:05pm
It was my understanding that Azguard was where your parliment was (on account of no one being able to get to it, ever) while Mon Calamari was the offical, public, capital of your government.

Which made sense.

But it's up to you guys.
  • Posted On: Mar 22 2005 10:01pm
Maybe thats how it works, I'm not entirely sure.
  • Posted On: Mar 23 2005 12:31am
Azguard is the place where the parliment is, and Mon Calamari has big buildings we can put on postcards and pretend we're in, so that any aspiring terrorists/foreign powers will attack there first.

And although I had considerable frustration shortly after finding out about the deal, I have calmed now and am of course willing to have Jan continue to operate as co-leader. It is true I have overrided him a few times, but to be fair I'm just trying to look out for the Coalition and protect it (and thus, through extension, ourselves), as these are dangerous times, and although you may have had no choice but to have been away lately, I currently have the advantage of having plenty of time to be here, meaning I've got some plans going and a good understanding of IC events and persons.

I definetly am thankful for Jan's work keeping an eye on the GC board, and his writings (which are good). I would not mean to be rude to him.
  • Posted On: Mar 23 2005 12:36am
Maybe thats how it works, I'm not entirely sure.

^The above type of statement must not be accepted from a co-leader^

I don't see any reason why Jan can't just catch up and maintain a perfectly peachy co-leadership with Dolash, though.

Viva la Coalition!
  • Posted On: Mar 23 2005 12:39am
Well, I still vote for public executions.
  • Posted On: Mar 23 2005 8:38pm
I still second that motion.
  • Posted On: Mar 24 2005 2:48am
I can provide the explosives.

Yes, public executions are much more fun when they involve explosives.