???????
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2005 7:20pm
I just checked the planet list and the galaxy map, and it has come to my attention that things have... changed since I was away.

I do recall saying something along the lines of 'Nothing too major' before I left. Needless to say, my brain is melting as I am trying to comprehend. I may have been on holiday, but Regrad was not, and I hate being a revisionist, but SOMETHING is going to happen about this. Heads may roll. There may or may not be explosions. Civil war might be an option.

Instead of me exploding, can someone just explain what happened before my blood pours out of my ears?
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2005 7:24pm
In a surprise maneuver, I came back, took most of your planets, and raped your children.
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2005 8:01pm
I declare this entire treaty false, both IC and OOC. IC, as Prime Minister, Regrad can simply declare the treaty false as he did not sign it, neither did the Minister for Foreign Affairs, and it was certainly not cleared by Viren Quell, Minister of Ethics.

OOC, I would like to say that the only reason Griff and Jan are still here at all is because I am tolerent. You two, for all intents and purposes, ABANDONED the Coalition shortly after the war. Showing up once every two months to do nothing does not count as being active, Jan. I became group leader by virtue of sticking to it. I have always thought I was recognized as such, but now it appears not.

That means that to do this at all is pretty much a breach of your authority. Even if it wasn't, and you were somehow still a group leader, remember that a number of those planets I took, and you can't just give them away at least without my input.

I would like a staff-ruling, and keep in mind the case of BDE, whereby Gue was granted ownership of the faction for making it his own, which I have done ten-fold. If the staff rules that he has the OOC power to do so, I would like it aruged then that IC what he has done is nothing. A defence Minister signing an impossible treaty such as this is equivalent to the U.S.'s UN minister signing over Taiwan to China during a lunch meeting.

Finally, if both attempts fail, and impossibly Jan both has the right and - impossibly, since I am the one who detailed what IC powers he has - the IC power to pull this off, then Regrad the Prime Minister officially revokes it as it is illegal, and Jan HAS to be using illegal means to pull it off. The military will be called in, and TNO will be contacted and a request put in for support against this sudden change of events. Jan will be stripped of his rank, and although OOC he'll have a "Co Leadership" role let's see how effective that is in a prison cell.

I'm still more then a little ticked at this point, but I am still standing firm on my main points. This is grossly against the rules, both IC and OOC, the spirit of the Coalition, about eight months of work, and logic.
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2005 8:42pm
I would say as far as I see it, you are the leader of the GC, and as such anything done without your approval or consent , is illegal.

Time to talk to those responsible I think.

...and keep in mind the case of BDE, whereby Gue was granted ownership of the faction for making it his own

Did you mean General Grev?...

...or am I old and confused?...
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2005 8:49pm
If I recall, there was a time whereby Gue capitalized on his control of BDE to banish Jade's Character and become supreme and sole leader, mainly because he was doing all the work. I did a similar thing by making Jan Minister of Defence, which gives him no real power (The officers really control the military), since I thought he was never to return. It was an IC symbol of my OOC possessing of the faction.
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2005 8:52pm
Ah yes, I forgot all about the Jade situation, funny since its been passed onto Grev now, for virtually all the same reasons.

Anyway,

Did you need to speak about this over AIM?

If so yell, as I'm free to come on.
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2005 8:55pm
I'd be more then glad to discuss it with you, along with other matters which - although not quite as important as this - are still quite significant and will be once this is sorted out.
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2005 8:56pm
Alright, give me two minutes.

(want a tea, heh!)
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2005 10:18pm
I don't imagine that Dolash will be AT ALL pleased with this.

You may begin begging my predictions on your petty real life issues at a cost of $20 per minute.
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2005 11:49pm
Dolash, before you pull this perhaps you should talk to myself or Jan...

However, Jan is gone and won't be back until the end of the month (vacation), so you should just talk to me on AIM.