???????
  • Posted On: Mar 13 2005 2:14am
I must apologize in case there was any harshness in my earlier response. After an appraisal of the situation, it appears that the actual circumstances of the treaty were both unusual and exceptional. After speaking with Omnae, it appears that it is quite possible that although this incident has occured IC, nothing has really 'happened', in terms of ownership being handed over, people moving, or anything like that. There is certainly tension, but what's new?

I also must say to Jan and Joren that if my words specifically to you seemed tough, I must apologize, because in truth this is only a game and the details were simple to set right. Despite our differences, I respect that the Coalition is still part of your own creative works and originality, and that I may have at first overreacted to the situation to assure that it would be resolved. I offer no such apologies to Gue, as it appears he was more then a little deceitful, even if not technically breaking any rules.

Finally, I offer an unusual sort of apology to Grevious. Mainly, because he made clear how much he didn't want anything much to happen at TRF in the near future because he was working in real life, and at the same time still enjoyed TRF and wanted to return to it once he found enough free time and disposition. I promise you I at least will make no efforts to start wars, threaten with invasion, outmaneauver, or in any other way take advantage of your busy schedual, although conversations with Gue reveal that he does not seem to share my view and may be prepared to plunge BDE into a war which you would perhaps be too occupied to participate in, costing you loads of creative work and acccomplishments built up slowly over time.
  • Posted On: Mar 13 2005 4:11am
Fuck you Dolash

Fuck you Theren

And Fuck You hypocritcal bastard that either deletes this and or bans me
  • Posted On: Mar 13 2005 4:18am
Drop dead. Only because of the Dolash bit.
  • Posted On: Mar 13 2005 4:34am
This shit is fucking hilarious.
  • Posted On: Mar 15 2005 6:49pm
Yes I'm on vacation, but did manage to get a little time on the computer (though this probably won't happen again).

Dolash, I sent you a PM, explaining some of it, though briefly as I didn't have lots of time.

And considering I was the one that suggested Jan being imprisoned/stripped of his IC powers...the IC part isn't a huge threat.

As for me disappearing after the war, i've said it before and I'll say it again.

At the end I was on vacation (my march break) and then during the summer I went on a 35 day canoe trip and was at camp. And I posted in advance that I would be gone, so you should have known I would be back.

Regardless Joren knows my reasoning behind accepting the treaty, though he in no way affected my decision (in fact he told me not to accept it, but I remembered you saying you didn't want a war at any cost). And Gue wasn't willing to wait until you came back, though I did try to delay it.

Once I come back I'll try to talk to you on AIM, but as Joren said, it probably won't be until the end of the month because once my march break is over I'm back in town for 3 nights and then gone again for easter.

To everyone who is waiting for me to make a post, apologies for the delay.
  • Posted On: Mar 15 2005 7:12pm
Oh yeah and to Drayson saying Dolash wouldn't like it, well I suspected he wouldn't like it as well. However I thought he would like it better than coming back and finding a full-fledged war going on between GC and BDE and then having me disappear on vacation the second he gets back and leaving him with another war.
  • Posted On: Mar 16 2005 5:53pm
Maybe it would be nice if you guys could stop screwing around with Dolash every chance you get.

(By this, I mean every group who keeps attacking his GC every 5 minutes just because they think it's funny. Some of you fit this, some of you do not.)
  • Posted On: Mar 17 2005 12:10am
Actually no one has attacked GC in a long time. Like not since the war which GC and ORS started, though mainly because of Joren and myself. As for GC being Dolash's...well thats a rather major misconception right there. Considering it was originally Joren's idea and he and I mainly organised the formation of it and the merger. And then the fact that GC doesn't just belong to Dolash, it belongs to him and myself. Plus the only reason why he is the IC leader is because he decided to do an RP making him the leader without telling the rest of GC. Before that we both had the same rank IC, shared with a bunch of other NPC members.
  • Posted On: Mar 17 2005 1:25am
I concede that I left GC. But I also maintain that I did so when the war started, as to eliminate OOC ties between ORS and GC. I have not been an active member of GC since bringing Logan back.

Thats my two cents.
  • Posted On: Mar 17 2005 1:46am
Dolash is the leader of the GC by virtue of actually giving a damn about it. 'Nuff said.