Galaxy Map
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2006 2:47pm
It looks good to me. And even if there are any problems I think we all need to thank Master Bates for investing the time and energy into this project that, by and large, many of us have come to dismiss.

Thank you.
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2006 3:17pm
I caught a few mistakes myself. Here's the newest version.

• Posted On: Jul 20 2006 10:31pm
Beats the old map

*goes to fill in parts of the Hydian*
  • Posted On: Jul 21 2006 1:49am
Uhm, same thing I said about the Cronese... but with the Centrallity this time...
  • Posted On: Jul 24 2006 4:11pm
Anyone catch any other mistakes before I post the map again?
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2006 5:01pm
Yeah, GC controls all of Wild Space. And please put a circle labled "The Cren Alliance" in the galactic arm directly beside the Ssi Ruuvi Star Cluster under GC.

And inch or two to the left of Rakata Prime but still beneath the word "Unknown" is HAVEN listed under The Commonwealth.

Thanks a bunch and you've been extremely helpful to all of us for updating this.
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2006 10:54pm
There are several mistakes for TNO territory. Much of the space between the Hydian and Perlemian routes on the east side of the Galaxy is TNO held territory, and NGC territory around Ankus and Iridonia needs to be shortened as there are TNO held planets there as well. And the TNO territory that includes Umgul needs to be expanded eastward to include Triffis and Druckenwell, which are TNO possessions.

Oh, and BDE space needs to be extended eastwards to encompass the Centrality and Tion Hegemony.
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2006 11:03pm
Much of the space between the Hydian and Perlemian routes on the east side of the Galaxy is TNO held territory

Excluding the areas east of Thule.
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2006 11:05pm
Agreed.

Also, BHG territory... New Underground, Port No Port and StarFoge Station can all be placed near Lamaredd on the extremity of the Outer Rim verging on Wild Space.

Danke.
  • Posted On: Jul 31 2006 1:38am
Newest version. How's it look?