Galaxy Map
  • Posted On: Jul 31 2006 6:49pm
Haven is owned by the Commonwealth not the Coalition.
  • Posted On: Jul 31 2006 9:14pm
A chunk of the Mer/Anti-Mer sectors, as shown.
  • Posted On: Jul 31 2006 10:49pm
GC also owns Leritor (right near Bothan Space).

And yeah Haven belongs to the Commonwealth.

Thanks again.
  • Posted On: Aug 1 2006 7:25pm

Galaxy Map, Version 1.6. Anything else need to be added?
  • Posted On: Aug 2 2006 3:09pm
Just curious; can you draw in hyperspace routes?
  • Posted On: Aug 2 2006 3:33pm
They don't look as nice as the ones on the original map, but I can do it.
  • Posted On: Aug 2 2006 6:26pm
Here is a map I dug out of my archives showing the location of the TNO planets next to Iridonia. It also shows how the BDE territory should look like, excluding the captured GC territory. And without that Neutrality Zone thingy. And ignore the orange lines, they belong to a defunct war plan.
  • Posted On: Aug 2 2006 11:30pm
As I have mentioned a few times, Rachuk and Vladet are in one system. And no where near Iridonia.

They are definately in the same system, so that has to be changed. And they should be down more, closer to Talasea (on Kraken's map Talasea is showed near Taanab, Kuat and Telti, it isn't shown on the other map at all as far as I can tell).

http://www.imperialorder.org/galaxy/database/rfrm.html

This site says that the Rachuck Sector borders the Morobe Sector. The Morobe Sector contains Talasea. So it would make sense that they would be close together. As well it says that the Rachuk Sector lies close to the Galactic Core and being on the edge of the Unknown Regions isn't really close to the Galactic Core.

I would like that taken into consideration when placing Vladet and Rachuk rather than just having them placed near Iridonia for some strange reason. Unless Kraken or someone can find a source that goes against mine I think it should reasonably be far closer to Talasea than previously suggested.
  • Posted On: Aug 3 2006 12:06am
I had established the previous location based on the location of the Rachuk Sector in an online Galaxy Map that was part of an graphical RP Game, based on the location of the Rachuk System.

But I like this new evidence Jan has provided better. But the only thing is, most sources I had looked up in the past, including the Unofficial Encyclopedia, state that Vladet and Rachuk are Mid-Rim planets, which if true means that Rachuk Sector is one big piece of space.
  • Posted On: Aug 3 2006 1:10pm
Yeah, that is a problem. I'll think about it or maybe we could just do a compromise thing place it closer to Talasea but still in the Mid Rim area. And just get it as close as possible to Talasea but still in the Mid Rim. I'll grab a ruler, print the map out and measure out the closest spot and get back to you on that in 1 hour (i've got a doctors appointment). But if your source stated they are in seperate systems that also goes to prove that its not the most reliable one ever as Vladet is in the Rachuk system.