Galaxy Map
  • Posted On: Oct 22 2006 2:32am
Also Toprawa was taken by the TNO so you can extend the closest TNo board to include it.
  • Posted On: Oct 22 2006 2:45am
On the issue of the location of Vladet and Rachuk. As far as I can tell the CUSWE no longer says that Vladet and Rachuk are in the Mid Rim. So if we follow the evidence that Vladet/Rachuk are in 1 system, and are in the Rachuk Sector, near the Morobe Sector, which contains Talasea, they would appear somewhere in the circle around Talasea, or there about. Kraken should be the one placing it.
  • Posted On: Oct 22 2006 3:48am
I wonder if they got Inner-Rim mixed up with Mid-Rim. Well, about halfway between Anatar and Manaan would be a good spot.
  • Posted On: Oct 22 2006 7:13pm
That works with me.
  • Posted On: Oct 28 2006 5:51am
And could you add one connecting Gestalt with Kashan?

The line is a hyperspace route indicating the new route TNO discovered in the thread "Becoming Known."

And yes, Beff, I can add one. It'll come out in the next version.

The Vladet stuff is done, as well.

Now, for the real business. I was doing searches on the board, and I've discovered that a large number of planets have been taken but not placed on the planet list. This causes problems when creating a map because I don't have time to search for every planet name in every thread. However, if one person from each faction could compile a list of owned planets and send it to me (e-mail or PM, doesn't matter which), it would be a great help.

Thank you, and the next version of the map will be up as soon as possible.
  • Posted On: Oct 28 2006 7:13am
Where, exactly, did Kiyar and Seras go?

To the best of my knowledge, these neighbouring systems are non-canon planets. As such, when first added to the map, the holder of the planets got to pick where they should go based on information from documented sources. That person was me, they got put where they did. Now they're missing, and I can't figure out why.
  • Posted On: Oct 28 2006 1:23pm

Now, for the real business. I was doing searches on the board, and I've discovered that a large number of planets have been taken but not placed on the planet list. This causes problems when creating a map because I don't have time to search for every planet name in every thread. However, if one person from each faction could compile a list of owned planets and send it to me (e-mail or PM, doesn't matter which), it would be a great help.

There are planets who have been unfortunitly overlooked by their takers, but most of these are from the old restarts. (You should have heard of these. Every once in a while you're stuck with just one planet and you expand once more from there). I'll bet most of them are from there.
  • Posted On: Jan 11 2007 1:10am
Has the map been updated recently? I'd be willing to work on updating it to the best of my ability if no one else can.
  • Posted On: Jan 11 2007 1:11am
Last Update - 10-09-2006, 08:11 PM EST
  • Posted On: Jan 11 2007 1:13am
Congrats on the 1000th post. ;)

I'll work on the map and see what I can come up with.