Star Wars: Empire at War
  • Posted On: Jan 20 2006 2:06pm
I JUST got my cable internet working in my room about 10 minutes ago. Hopefully it stays that way for some time.

No fair, you guys get a head start!! (I'm on Beff's team)

I really just don't feeling like bothering with the demo. I have more important things that I've been deprived of like DOTA and CSS.

Anywho, yeah I have an internet connection in the old barracks room now so I'll be on a little more frequently.
  • Posted On: Jan 20 2006 11:48pm
Do the tiles need resetting? Because if they do, you don't seem to have any excuse, do you?

I do if they want the job done right Mr. Iknowitall.

:b
  • Posted On: Feb 17 2006 5:30pm
I'm getting a copy tonight! Huzzah!
  • Posted On: Feb 19 2006 2:22pm
I'll pick it up next weekend.
  • Posted On: Feb 19 2006 10:17pm
I am dling it.. did any one else buy the first one? galactic battlegrounds? and the clone expansion?

nearly done dling..
  • Posted On: Feb 19 2006 11:35pm
I bought both of them. I played Age of Empires before I played Battlegrounds. It was cool but got a little repetative.

I almost bought the game today but I am going to wait for the price to go down. Looks sweet; I just hope it's as awesome as I think it is.
  • Posted On: Feb 20 2006 12:54am
As long as George had nothing to do with its development, I think we're safe...

I'll probably get it out of a $9.99 bin this summer and use the money I save on the game to buy a computer capable of running it. :D
  • Posted On: Feb 20 2006 1:25am
I dunno, it took Battlefronts 2 years to reach 20 bucks.
  • Posted On: Feb 20 2006 1:48am
Empire at War in Victoria BC - If you haven't already placed your order, you're looking at 3 weeks up to a month for your next purchase opportunity. The gaming community on the Island has pre-purchased this game like it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Okay, so that's not true any more... Futureshop and EB games, to name two, have redoubled their shipments.

But it should give you an idea of how a launch this is.

Homeworld Rocks. Don't play the E@W demo! Save yourself!

Hyfe, that's fucking great. I have some stuff you should DL. Welcome to the team.
  • Posted On: Feb 20 2006 3:22am
I don't think Empire at War is associated with Galactic Battlegrounds in any way.