Vonta
  • Posted On: May 25 2005 11:52pm
Yeah, I wonder as well.

Strange and disturbing, this new thread, is.
  • Posted On: May 26 2005 12:10am
Call that an oversight on my part. I was looking at the map and chose a world, Almania had an interesting history. It completely slipped my mind that Almania already has a history on TRF...

If you want to finish the current thread, Vonta, we can do so.
  • Posted On: May 26 2005 10:51pm
You mean its not yet?

O.o
  • Posted On: May 26 2005 11:54pm
Well TNO has yet to make their response as to how they are going to deal with the governments reaction and you have to leave. So no it is not finished yet.

As I said before, TNO is taking the planet. The thread just shows how it happens.

Thanks Demo.
  • Posted On: Jun 9 2005 10:04pm
Demos, just for the record I do not think that planetary shields would go down from one volley of Ion fire. If that were the case planetary shields would be all but useless in the TRF universe. Just for the sake of logic I am requesting that you edit that out.

And Vinda, if you are going to get your lot out of here then you best do so.

I'll make a post after Mr. Vinda posts.
  • Posted On: Jun 9 2005 10:40pm
Oh ok.

Didn't realise you were waiting on me.
  • Posted On: Jun 9 2005 10:57pm
Yeah, I thought you guys should get in before I make my post.

Demos, if your concern is the shields getting in the way of expediency I'll RP dropping them in my next post.
  • Posted On: Jun 16 2005 1:45am
Bump.

Demos, I would like a response to the above please.
  • Posted On: Jun 16 2005 2:08am
Vonta. Read. My. Post.

It's established well before you raised any planetary shields that the fleet is targetting generators in case you decide to bring up shields and/or defences. As soon as they fleet detected the shields being raised, the fleet fired and kept them down. There were no shields up when they fired.
  • Posted On: Jun 17 2005 4:02pm
Demos I well acknowledge that, but please respond next time I ask the question or make a request so I know your reasoning. I cannot read your intentions from a vacuum so some dialogue to clear up any misunderstandings would be appreciated.

Waiting on your post Mr. Vinda.