Vonta
  • Posted On: Feb 22 2005 4:04am
My Pet
[IMG]http://www.therebelfaction.com/forums/image.php?u=68&dateline=1087434367[/IMG]

:p
  • Posted On: Feb 22 2005 9:12am
:P

WTF?
  • Posted On: Feb 22 2005 12:45pm

Pimp

What the hell are we doing to this topic?
  • Posted On: Mar 5 2005 5:35am
Yeah, fuck off you guys.

I am not clear about the shield thing myself but these are frigates, with an ability to go into an atmosphere and fighters can go into an atmosphere.

Fighters yes, frigates no. An in regards to Coruscants sheilds, i have reason to believe that such an occurance was a special circumstance. These are Coruscants sheilds, probably the best in the galaxy. I don't think yours would be.

And the reason i'm not RPing is because if i did all i would 'rp' finding is your ships crashing into your planet as gravity defeated them. Thats why i asked, because it's not physically possible for them to safely be where they are.

Fighters yes, but you'll need to edit in another way for the frigates to come in.

I'm also a little bit peeved about you 'finding out' about my attack 2 weeks in advance and as a result being entirely prepared, despite the fact that my fleet was launched from Corellia...

Its running the Uber line when you make an unlikely/BS statement (knowing about the attack) and as a result gaining massive advantages over the enemy (all the shit about evac/hiding the organisation).

Please edit to tone this down also.
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2005 10:33pm
The frigates can go if you are so set against them.

I am keeping the previous info as is. The evac was not in response to any known attack but to a strongly percieved possibility. The empire has fewer enemies that draw it's attention these days so the obvious target would be a light side group.

My charecters are former members of The New Alliance (TNA). They are familiar enough with imperial patterns of making targets of light siders so are able to make an educated guess that they needed to move on. And any body could keep tabs on the battles taking place in the galaxy to gauge who was active on what fronts. So it is that like the fact that TNO was not as engaged was secret.

The evac is actually months in advance and slowely done so that there would be no notice of the evacuation. The two weeks in advance was only to note that the evacuation of the underground base was mostely complete.

You also left me the option of telling what happened to the forces that were at the planet. If you bothered to read my previous Almanian threads you would notice that I spent a great deal of time focusing on defense. On showing that there are constantly ships in system and that there are always certain ships in system. Enough to defend the planet. Even in my latest threads only the observer order ships and some of the smaller Alderaanian guard ships left the planet.

Does it make sense that a planet that has an extremely high emphasis on planetary defense not have a defense fleet in orbit? No it does not.

I had to make sense of this discrepancy by answering the question of what happened to the entire defense fleet that has always been there. The explaination that I wrote was that the volitile elements have left the planet in order to make less of a target of the system.

If we continued rping you would see this in action rather than having me explain it to you.

As for the frigates. This is rather new. There is no evidence stating this directly. That Nubulon b frigates would be destroyed when entering an atmosphere or that no frigates can enter an atmosphere. From what I have seen all ships have the capability becuase they all have shields and inertial dampeners to accomadate for planetary forces. Only huge ships have been excluded from entering atmosphere becuase of shear size.

If you have evidence or precidence I would like to see it.

( Discussion on atmospheric entry continued in the following thread: )

http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?p=82661#post82661
  • Posted On: Mar 7 2005 3:01am
Gravity? You know, that force that means most heavier-than-air objects fall out of the sky? Unless the vessel is stated specifically to have repulsorlift generators (or stated to be able to perform in atmosphere) then it is assumed it doesn't have repulsors.

At least, that's my understanding.

No repulsors = lots of wreckage.
  • Posted On: Mar 7 2005 3:11am
If we continued rping you would see this in action rather than having me explain it to you.

Oh Vonta... you silly silly fucktard
  • Posted On: Mar 15 2005 1:21am
atmospheric travel questions are answered and the frigate isseue has been taken care of IC.
  • Posted On: Mar 22 2005 8:22pm
Would anyone object if I just Rp 'my lot' leaving?

I do have some other stuff I want to do, and I'm kinda left hanging until then really.
  • Posted On: May 25 2005 5:25pm
This thread has been on hold since Lup has been on hiatus but seeing as over two months have passed I think it would be prudent to continue this thread to completion. Though Lup is not here TNO does have one person in the thread to continue with.

Seth, Lup and I both said you could do what ever so I think you have your green light to make an exit.

And I would inquire as to what significance Trinity"s new Almanian thread has as of right now seeing as the current one has yet to be finished.

http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6027