Question
  • Posted On: Jul 2 2010 11:41pm
Then, my friend, you have my support, I think you have done more than enough.

It is your creation anyway, so, feel free to write.

I can't imagine the other staffers would have an issue with this either, but they may want to raise some points of their own also.

One small point, there is no need to 'rewrite history' here either, just RP your group moving on from the Confed, or if you are reluctant to do that in any great detail without Corise around, then just quietly refer to it as you move forward.

You can always work out the details with Corise later on, if and when he shows up again.
  • Posted On: Jul 2 2010 11:45pm
*Wanders in*

Oh hi!

I was just dropping off a package to Mr. Vinda and overheard your conversation. Corise, after his conflict with Wes about Sullust, disappeared and hasn't been in contact with anyone at TRF since then.

*Wanders out*
  • Posted On: Jul 3 2010 12:35am
haha thanks Kach, u know what happened with that?

And thanks Vinda i think im gonna do just that. Just to make sure is it ok if i kinda make a few posts that kinda skip into the future or really the present since most of my threads are set well before cataclysm even happens.
  • Posted On: Jul 3 2010 12:41am
Well that's fine, but, bear in mind, once Cataclysms finishes, it'll reflect the 'status quo' of the Galaxy as it is now, in the present.

If that makes any sense?

You can always do a flashback or indeed even a flash-forward, depending on when your Rp is set.
  • Posted On: Jul 3 2010 1:08am
It kinda makes sense, i'm pretty sure i got what your saying.

Thanks man
  • Posted On: Jul 3 2010 1:09am
No problem you are most welcome Mr Xiantus.

;)