Omnae!
  • Posted On: Oct 14 2013 9:25pm
Oh, no problem. I already owe Zark like, three posts for Force Wars. Take your time. That way I won't have to feel like such a jerk when I don't get back to Curse the Darkness for another week or two or seven or four years . . .
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2013 5:15am
I had to post. It was just getting too long. I am working on the second part (to bring the group to the present).

:dead :dead
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2013 1:42pm
Omnae
I had to post. It was just getting too long. I am working on the second part (to bring the group to the present).

:dead :dead

I have to say Om, that was an impressively long post, even from you; I think I'm probably going to have to reread that a few times to get everything right too.
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2013 4:56pm
I tried to get the timing of galactic events and Confed missions to correspond as best I could. I almost wrote myself into a corner when I had the Thorn-clone flip out on the Ter Abbes mission not realizing it was before the Confederation separation from Coalition and TNO embassy mission. I was already writing her into the meeting with Bhindi Drayson when I realized the mistake so I had to remove that section for a later rewrite.

Who knew clones were so introspective, eh?
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2013 9:22pm
Okay, now I'm afraid to even read the post.
  • Posted On: Oct 17 2013 3:00am
I am tempted to delete it out of word envy.
  • Posted On: Oct 17 2013 3:06am
Man...you'd see a grown man cry...
  • Posted On: Oct 28 2013 9:54pm
Part of the Second Part up...lol.. One more to go ...
  • Posted On: Oct 30 2013 4:44am
Ok.. I am done hogging all the posting.. :dead :dead
  • Posted On: Nov 2 2013 12:00am
Well, isn't that interesting?

And . . . this is the part where my regrets start mounting up.

I'm going to try to get at least one Force Wars post up before I get back to Curse the Darkness, but I'll try to do it quick-ish. I've had a fair number of distractions over the past two or three weeks.