Omnae!
  • Posted On: Jan 6 2012 10:17pm
Had to break my post up into three parts to finally get it to recognize.
  • Posted On: Jan 6 2012 11:25pm
Wow. You just dove right in there, huh?

I'll probably try to get my next post for Behemoth up first, but I doubt that'll trouble you at all, since you'll have even more Cooperative incompetence to work with.

Oh, and how arrogant was it of me to call my little corner of TRF a "behemoth"? I mean, it is the largest Coalition subfaction, and with the power vacuum left by Smarts' resignation, it's thrashing about uncontrollably, like a . . . headless . . .behemoth?
  • Posted On: Jan 7 2012 12:13am
Well, it was time your people became nominal head of entire Coalition since you are heading it. Hence Blakeley's promotion to total Commander of all the Coalition Armed Forces instead of just the Cooperative. That and your rp's created questions rattling around in my head that I decided to put to the proverbial pen. But, that is what I meant by flexibility for Behemoth since I did not know if you were planning on killing him or not. If he died in Behemoth, then he can't be promoted in Curse. I did not think you would kill him off but you never know. You have been known to throw some surprises out there.

And I needed Regrad out of there for some throw-down coolness.

:D
  • Posted On: Jan 7 2012 4:52pm
I was thinking that I will need to instant message some direct diplomatic dialogue with you for authentic responses.
  • Posted On: Jan 12 2012 1:12am
Oh, right, that.

Also, I should probably ask you a question or two before I go wrecking things with my next post.

Any idea when you'll be on AIM?
  • Posted On: Jan 15 2012 12:26am
Smarts, if you've got enough to make a post, just go ahead and do it. We can stretch the "meeting" to several posts to keep the ambiguity alive as to what is going to "happen". You can post the convo that we already finished leaving your question to my guy at the last (hanging). That question(s) actually seems to be the root of the angst to I would like to do a flashback to clarify my Cataclysm post as there seems to be a bit of a difference between what was going on and what you were claiming in your Vahaba battle thread (I do not have a problem with what was stated as it adds flavor to the whole situation). The continuation of that meeting will take place in my post (so we need to get together to move it forward) where the nature of what happened will be better explained. I do not say completely explained because I think Confeds are a cagey bunch then they feel their "honor" slighted but a complete explanation will come.
  • Posted On: Jan 16 2012 5:34am
Oh, right, that. I'll try to have that up soon, in the next day or so.
  • Posted On: Jan 28 2012 3:10am
Okay, so more like a couple of weeks than a couple of days. Sorry :(

Also, I seem to have "misplaced" Jax's last question when copying our dialogue over from the IM session, so I had to extrapolate from context and what I could remember. I can edit that paragraph if you'd like.
  • Posted On: Jan 30 2012 3:56pm
I skimmed it but it should be fine. No worries.
  • Posted On: Feb 22 2012 2:01pm
Was out of town. Am back. Will have this post up this week. Sorry for the delay Smarts.