Kyric
  • Posted On: Jul 26 2004 2:58am
Kyric, were you cleared by either Kamon or Grevious to enter The Haunting?

And, I find your post to be incredibly godmodish. If Kessel had been on lockdown then this, would not have been said;
Subcommander Tage
"If this man you seek is on Kessel, then I assume he is a criminal, in which, you will be called to be in question to your motives here."

"For now, make yourself comfortable Lahout, while my captain changes course for Kessel,"

You're trying to change something after-the-fact using OOC knowledge.
  • Posted On: Jul 26 2004 3:20am
He wasn't cleared by me.
  • Posted On: Jul 26 2004 3:26am
1. He's allowed to enter it becuase it takes place not only in his space, but on his world. In addition Grevious represents Tion, and again, this happens solely in Farfalen space, so again this is Kyrics area of action.

2. There has been a fleet at Maw ever since TNO was first trying to take it after Kyric took Kessel. While a lockdown might not have happened at any time before that, the ships were always there. I might not be able to defend the lockdown statement, but I can defend the fact the ships are there.
  • Posted On: Jul 26 2004 3:30am
We're not questioning the ships.
  • Posted On: Jul 26 2004 3:30am
1 - Someone arrived late to the party. If its his world, maybe he should be arround to post when threads are first started, not months after?

2 - I'm not protesting the fleet, its your world, and its a prison world. What I am protesting is that all of a sudden, weeks into the RP, he says that the plant has been on lockdown.
  • Posted On: Jul 26 2004 3:33am
1. Kyric is lazy, we all know it, why question it? I can only assume he figured Grevious had it handled and didn't take any action until now. Regardless of timing, its still his jurisdiction.

2. Well, I really dont know where you and Grevious are at in the rp. If you havent actually reached the Kessel system yet, then I see no harm in the decleration of lockdown being mentioned now, before they got to the system. But if thats not going to work then maybe Kyric could pull up another referance to a lockdown situation outside the RP and before it started?

Edit:

3. As well, the referance to the superweapon, which would be the Omega Cloud which we have obviously been pushing to begin AND mentioned in the R&D thread itself it would be built at Maw, would also be reason enough to lockdown the entire system independantly of the rp in progress.
  • Posted On: Jul 26 2004 3:38am
1 - If that is the case, then it makes his current post even more suspicious. I'll wait for him to post about it though.

2 - Firstly, I arrived in the Kessel system, secondly Tage said that his ship was being re-directed to Kessel. Obviously this commander didn't know about any lockdown.

If there is mention in a previous RP that Kessel was put on a lockdown, as Kyric posted, then we'll go by that.
  • Posted On: Jul 26 2004 3:41am
Well, point #3 is our best defense for the situation and could explain your entrance to the system and the subsequent and simultanious lockdown of the system at the same time.
  • Posted On: Jul 26 2004 3:43am
Said superweapon was not under construction when this thread began. And still isn't.
  • Posted On: Jul 26 2004 3:45am
True, but do you think they locked down the Death Star build site when the thing began construction or months to years ahead of time? Preperation to build and saftey of the build site are just as important as the building itself. Both sides of the fence now.