Affiliation Request
  • Posted On: Feb 6 2008 9:43pm
Man, that really sucks Ishara, thats a really shitty thing to do to someone, and an entire community.

I'm saddened to say though, I'm not overly surprised.

<table id="post161692" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="2" class="avatar" valign="top" width="9">
</td> <td class="alt1" style="padding: 10px;" valign="top"> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- message --> Thanks everyone. I am sorting this mess out now and fortunately for me I had a backup board with all our html saved there. I just set it up to mimic the old one, minus any threads, and we will see what happens. If it remains active, I will repost this affiliation request at that time.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Phew, the timing on that new board was weird wasn't it??? (good job!) At least you can salvage something.

Zark Ekan
While I do sympathize with you and wish you all the best into getting back as much of your hard work as is feasibly possible, I really must say it.

We told you so.

heh... Zark, couldn't help himself... :P

Seriously Ishara, hope you can salvage something out of the mess.
  • Posted On: Feb 7 2008 11:11am
Justice is served! The board was restored and YUKU was kind enough to ban him for me!

That said, if the staff can consider SU for affiliation again, I would be grateful.

:)
  • Posted On: Feb 7 2008 6:50pm
lol. Another place put on Xilen watch.
  • Posted On: Feb 7 2008 8:58pm
Congrads Ishara. I'm glad that it all worked out for you.
  • Posted On: Feb 10 2008 10:02pm
That's great news :]
  • Posted On: Feb 10 2008 11:25pm
In a round about way.