Affiliation Request
  • Posted On: Jan 29 2008 1:28am
Shrouded Universe

Yeah, it's "that" place but under new management... mine. Ownership was officially tranferred to me almost two months ago and the "negativities" are no longer there. I would love for all of you to consider affiliating with my humble little board. :)

http://dangersuntold.yuku.com/

Thanks!
  • Posted On: Feb 5 2008 11:44am
Please hold on this.

It seems someone closed SU and all the work that was put into it.
  • Posted On: Feb 5 2008 12:56pm
I have very little doubt when I say this: I think Xilen did it.
  • Posted On: Feb 5 2008 1:08pm
There is no doubt. He came back from nowhere and deleted everything. I checked the Community Log and just a little bit ago saw all the damage he did. All that work just went down the toilet. I submitted a ticket to YUKU but it most liekly will not help. He deleted skins I designed and the whole nine yards so it's pretty much finished. We haven't seen or heard formt hat guy in months and this is how he decides to come back.
  • Posted On: Feb 5 2008 3:20pm
Yuku might be able to restore from a backup. But if xilen was still officially the owner and didn't truly transfer ownership for real, they are probably going to side with him.
  • Posted On: Feb 5 2008 3:53pm
I'm sorry Ishara; that sucks. I lurked on your board for a little bit, and it always looked pretty good.
  • Posted On: Feb 5 2008 5:54pm
When Xilen disappeared on us the last time, owenership was transferred to me and the board stats reflect it. We had to setup a ticket and they attempted to contact him but the emails got bumped back like when we tried to look for him. I did notice his account, when I looked elsewhere, did still have the caption of "Owner" like mine does so who really knows what they can do. I pretty much have accepted it as a loss and the hardest learning lesson I have ever been through since everyone did tell me he could not be trusted.
  • Posted On: Feb 5 2008 6:55pm
Despite what others may say about TRF, we have learned through the school of hard knocks with certain people.
  • Posted On: Feb 5 2008 7:12pm
Wow, sorry for what happened to your site Ishara, hope there is some way you can recover it or whatnot.
  • Posted On: Feb 5 2008 7:21pm
Well, that sucks. I know just how you feel, exactly really, having just put in an affiliation request to a site for one (the predecessor of The Dark Times, which is currently affiliated with TRF) that became corrupted and later deleted when one member joined and screwed things up. Gosh it was embarrassing to go to the people I was trying to affiliate with and say, "Oh, well, nevermind, you know, because our site owner closed it down after her friend screwed things up. Have a nice day, because I'm sure we won't be." Or something along those lines.

I empathize to the nth degree. I hope you are able to recover or restart in a new location.