Hello
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 5:50am
The GC may be as cool as the Jedi, but TNO is the definition of coolness. I mean, who doesn't want to be part of a galaxy-spanning, well-organized, no-crap-taken Empire?
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 5:52am
Welcome to TRF.

If you're looking to partake in the roleplaying aspect of the community, I suggest you give our rules a twice-over, and get up to date on our history (lest we have another Atlantic, as Irtar alluded to).

And don't mind the dogs: they don't bite (hard).

As Beff would say, "use at your own risk".

Mwah!
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 6:08am
Wes I would respond to that in a more appropriate manner, but I'm not hijacking a newcomer's welcoming thread.

Xara, forgot to mention that my AIM is Myn Winger and MSN is seany_2@hotmail.com if you need answers to any questions. Though my availability is limited for the next 2 days.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 6:27am
XILEN!
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 6:45am
To be honest, looking at the display picture I thought the exact same thing.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 1:51pm
Drayson, you're scaring me. Quoting Beff?

What has that anime kid done to your head?

Here have some chicken soup. You'll be alright....
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 7:05pm
hi Xara, noticed you posted on one of the rps in the Astral Astoria.

and im suprised Beff hasnt posted. what have you guys done to him?

Xara, join the jedi!!! we need a new wave of jedis. many of the masters seem to be dead....
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 8:35pm
Thanks for the welcome everyone. As for faction, I'll give it some thought and see what persuades me the most. I've left the door wide open so anything is possible.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 8:42pm
Join the Commonwealth.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 9:06pm
XILEN!

/#include suspicon

Welcome to The Rebel Faction; use at your own risk.

As everyone noted before me it's a great idea to Lurk for a while before diving into the In Character sections of TRF simply because, also as noted above, we have quite the dynamic and evolving atmosphere. I would suggest you start with the Rules & FAQ (both of which are available in the sidebar/drop-down menus) and spend a good chunk of time re-reading that material as, fundamentally, it is pivotal to the continued functionality of TRF. Following that I'd suggest giving our History at least a good once over before moving along to the Planets List (in the OOC) forum. From there I'd point you in the direction of the Battlegrounds... basically everything on the first three pages is current or ongoing.

That should give you a fair idea of how we do things around here, however; if you still have questions or concerns you are more then welcome to come directly to me with said issues. My contact information is available at the click of a button (just scroll over my Screen Name and click).

That said, welcome to the Faction.

(And gods, please don't be Xilen)