Hello
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 2:48am
I founf this forum by accident and I can say how happy I am that I did! I hope I can add something new and interesting for everyone.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 2:49am
Please don't make your own group about an ancient galaxy spanning peoples that no one's heard of with vessels capable of destroying the Empire but they just don't feel like it.

It'd make me oh so happy.

Edit: Oh, and welcome and stuff. I'm Irtar the glorious. Enjoy your stay and avoid toes.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 2:50am
LOL! I wasn't planning on it so no worries. ;)
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 2:51am
Welcome! New members are always welcome. I'm not sure how much lurking you've done, but if not, the Battlegrounds is where most of the IC activity takes place. Make sure you read the rules, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm not staff, but I'll be happy to help in any way I can. Shoot me a PM if you need help.

EDIT: And don't mind Irtar. He's a little ticked from a recent newbie's attempt to do what he described.

Oh, and check out each of the factions, see if you want to join one. I'd advertise for The New Order (heirs of the Empire) and the Sith Order. Or perhaps the Bounty Hunter's Guild. But the choice is yours.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 2:55am
Welcome to TRF. Enjoy your stay. If you have questions then I won't be of very much help, but there is always someone who knows the answer.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 2:56am
Thanks Wes and I took no offense to Irtar. I can actually understand why he would be upset over something like that. A storyline like that is a little over the top for me.

And thanks Tarvaris.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 3:00am
Welcome to TRF.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 3:12am
Welcome.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 3:14am
Yo. Join the Jedi.

We rock your socks.
  • Posted On: Dec 14 2006 5:45am
Welcome to TRF. The Galactic Coalition is just as cool as the Jedi. Possibly due to our similar member base...anyway, moving on, any questions, just ask. We generally don't bite and fortunately for you the noob eater Slaskia is off on deployment and the US Air Force apparently has an obsession with blocking TRF from being accessed on base.