So....
  • Posted On: Jan 14 2011 10:13am
Eh? there isn't any Cree'Ar piloting anything on the AA...AFAIK

That is not to say there aren't any Cree'Ar onboard the station itself, in fact in light of recent galactic events, it would be expected I guess.

Titus and I had very definite ideas about its role, and had planned certain possible explanations regarding its operations and its past.

I had planned to elaborate upon this further myself at some point in a future RP (s)

Hence the reason why the 300th floor had been kept clear.

However, the AA is for the benefit for everyone, and although I RP a lot of characters there, and along with its current location within the CS, I do not 'own' it.

So, if the staff (or indeed the rest of TRF) would like to take a different approach to it, I'm certainly open to any suggestions.

If trade gets very affected, and the station finds itself in the middle of no-man's land (so to speak) - Perhaps its Manager Ayan would take it to a more safer location? (that would be logical)

Its been near us (the Commonwealth) for ages, how about another faction having it near their homeworld instead?

As for onboard the station Damalis, Life I would say, since it is largely self-sufficient and most of its population live onboard anyway, that its pretty much business as usual, though with a few points to take into account.

1) Obviously the Astorian's would be keeping , or be trying to keep up to date on the latest news from the 'Outside' - Keeping an eye on things, probably the key topic of conversation at least I would say.

2) Depending on just how much traffic along the Hydian way and the Permerlian trade routes has been affected would have an impact on incoming trade.
(which I would suppose would be a key factor in Ayan moving the station to a less risky location) - So probably rumours about the station moving again if things get any worse would also be a likely topic of current conversation.

As for Cree'Ar / Reaver attacks or interest - honestly I have no idea, I guess that depends on whether Ahnk has any plans in that regard.

Personal note:

Despite being hit and miss with it, the AA is still somewhere Titus and I put a lot of time into, in creating an alternative and hopefully slightly different place to RP, and I would appreciate it not being destroyed or overly harmed.
  • Posted On: Jan 14 2011 10:15am
I sort of jumped the gun a bit, yeah. >_>
  • Posted On: Jan 14 2011 10:16am
We could talk about it on AIM, but, you never get on AIM so. :P
  • Posted On: Jan 14 2011 10:18am
heh, alright I'm free.

Oh and Damalis, if you'd like someone to RP with onboard the station, let me know.

(I promise I won't disappear for years between posts :P )
  • Posted On: Jan 14 2011 6:30pm
I was actually planning to bring back a character I used briefly so that I could just sit down and write the story then post it, complete and all :) I need to get back into the actual job of writing and I used to be more prolific when I was Rping so I was hoping writing something just for kicks would help me there :)

I'm going to assume since it is still sitting in a trade route there would at least be a reasonable amount of refugee traffic, something I need for my story :)
  • Posted On: Jan 14 2011 8:44pm
There would definitely be refugees.