Operation: Home Run (CN-1344) OOC
  • Posted On: Jan 9 2004 1:58am
pub33.ezboard.com/fswalli...21&stop=29

The exact quote:

Back aboard the Zen, a crew of about two dozen worked round-the-clock to decipher the data and repair it to full usage. The job wasn't that difficult but time consuming. By the time they finished, it had been several hours and several cups of stimcaff. Although the end result was worth it.

"Admiral Zen. We have the report."

"Yes, go ahead."

"We have full maps of the Outter-Rim's planets, planetary defenses, as well as technical readouts of certain technologies."

"Excellent. Try and fix up some of these BOPs to be towed. I have an idea."
  • Posted On: Jan 9 2004 1:59am
I'm talking the take over of CN-1334
  • Posted On: Jan 9 2004 2:00am
By GC, you mean.

Irrelevant, in any case.
  • Posted On: Jan 9 2004 2:00am
Kas, therein lies that failure. Air Craft carriers are command ships of the US Navy. They have flotilla command rooms which have maps of every base in the World. And all my ships have complete astrological databases.

If it pleases the staff, I can always go an make my IC posts a bit more extensive in cracking the core, but eventually it will all come down to the same thing: CN-1344 will be attacked.
  • Posted On: Jan 9 2004 2:09am
If anyone could link the thread where ORS took over CN-1334 I'd appreciate it, I can't find it on any of the pages.
  • Posted On: Jan 9 2004 2:24am
http://pub33.ezboard.com/fswalliancefrm9.showMessage?topicID=796.topic

EDIT: yes I realize thats the wrong CN, but hey, it is in a nebula...
  • Posted On: Jan 9 2004 2:36am
Heir has addressed that maybe it was their starting planet.

In that case, since there would be no RP to explain these defenses, maybe a concession can be made where Griff picks one or two possible natural defenses instead of the menagerie he has now?

Like say he can have asteroids and a nebula but that's it?
  • Posted On: Jan 9 2004 3:26am
If he claimed his starting planets as unfindable uber ownage worlds...

No. That does not work at TRF.
  • Posted On: Jan 9 2004 3:34am
So, we got status yet? lol
  • Posted On: Jan 9 2004 3:46am
Yes well actually a better analogy is every little zodiac with a gun on it doesn't have the location of every super-secret Island. BOPs aren't command ships.

So you're telling me I can find Bastion and get the stats on all of TNO's R&ds by writing 100 some odd words at Rachuk. Nice.

CN-1344 - Black Hand Training Academy

At one point in time this planetoid hid within the Starfury Nebula in the far reaches of the Outer-Rim was the headquarters of Black Hand. This changed after the retirement of Marth Meer and the subsequent promotion of Jorai Kovel. Jorai Kovel moved the Black Hand Headquarters to Endor but left the Training Academy. The Academy has since expanded and know nearly the whole planetoid has been covered with academy buildings. CN-1344 is also one of the primary production centers for the Sovereignty. It is as such one of the heaviest guarded planets in the Sovereignty.

from pub18.ezboard.com/ftheout...ID=1.topic

So one of our most heavily guarded worlds and the training academy for an organization that most people don't know exists is in every ship in our fleet. Edit the "Official" ORS information gathering agency is SSIS(Sovereignty Security and Informtaion Service).

Takeover of CN-1344. It was also our Starting Planet. pub33.ezboard.com/fswalli...=236.topic