Group Name: Illithiar Corporation
Board: http://illithiarcorp.proboards57.com/
Group Type: Merchant/Shipping (Neutral)
Base Planet: Aleen
Main Characters: Silvan Armoth, Chairman of Illithiar Corporation
[INDENT]Hotstuff, Director of Merchant Operations[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Talzar Relf - Director of Fleet Operations[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Howard Harkin - Director of Public Relations[/INDENT]
Main NPCs: Jaxon Bates, Director of Fleet Operations (human male) (eliminated)
[INDENT]Malra Vaona, Director of Finances (Twi'lek female)[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Oplar, Director of Purchasing and Shipbuilding (Mon Calamari male)[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Palif Drylan, Director of Shipping (human male)[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Kelnah Tavlan, Director of Groundside Operations (human female)[/INDENT]
Group Purpose: Aboveboard, Illithiar Corporation is a large merchant and shipping business that will literally take any product anywhere for the right price. Their base on Aleen gives them great access to three different shipping lanes. What cannot be explained aboveboard is the size of their "defensive" fleet, consisting of an Imperial Star Destroyer, an Interdictor cruiser, four Mon Calamari Cruisers, four Nebulon-B Frigates, four Mauruder Corvettes, and eight Corellian Corvettes, not to mention the fighters and freighters. Rumors persist on Aleen that Chairman Silvan Armoth is more than a merchantman. Many say that he is a pirate, preying on all ships that run in the nearby lanes.
Rac
  • Posted On: Jul 27 2005 6:29pm
if your making this a darkside group then this could easily work as a Union sub faction...
  • Posted On: Jul 27 2005 6:31pm
That might work - let me chew on that for a bit. I'll let you know.
  • Posted On: Jul 27 2005 7:01pm
As of right now, I think the Illithiar Corporation will remain free. When it has accumulated some more power (and maybe a few planets), there's a good chance I'll join, but I don't want to come in nearly emptihanded. Give me a couple weeks, maybe a month or two.
Rac
  • Posted On: Jul 27 2005 7:06pm
Fine by me alltough I began from zero with my company
  • Posted On: Jul 27 2005 7:50pm
You will need multiple active RPers to be approved.

Have them post in this thread if you've got them.

And trust me, posting yourself on multiple accounts won't fool anyone.

Sounds like a cool group.
  • Posted On: Jul 28 2005 2:31am
Welcome to TRF. You seem to know what you're doing, and have fleshed out your ideas pretty well.

If you don't enough RPer's then the Union is a viable alternative.

If you're new here, then you might not know exactly what the Union is. So, let me explain:

The Union is an organization that brings together a wide variety of organizations from across the galaxy to work together to acheive a variety of goals. The Union is made up of terrorist networks, criminal syndicates, intergalactic corporations and a few other groups. It is governed by a central commitee made up of the heads of the member groups, and is directed overall by the Chairman, a shadowy figure who founded the group.

The Union is rich, dangerous and most importantly secret. The existance of the Union is a closely guarded secret, and none outside of the group currently know of the full scope of the organization.

Anyway, we have several companies similar to yours already a part of our faction (The Fegal Companies, Belgardi Ltd, Tagge Co, and Agro Inc). If you're interested feel free to talk to me or our offical faction leader on AIM.

Me: Brilliantboy217
FL: Treize42

We can answer any questions you have and provide a more in-depth analysis of our faction. I can only say tha your group is a perfect fit for membership in the Union.
  • Posted On: Jul 28 2005 3:54am
heh...

Welcome to TRF Mr Armoth, I look forward to conducting business with you in the near future.

;)
  • Posted On: Jul 28 2005 5:22am
this is cool.
  • Posted On: Jul 28 2005 4:57pm
If you are forming a new group, you are going to need more members to form it. They can post here in this thread when you acquire them. The Staff will then consider your group in discussion behind this closed green door. *jerks thumb over his shoulder*

And yes, creating multiple characters won't fool us. I check IP's-- thoroughly.