Kas...
  • Posted On: Oct 6 2004 5:25pm
Edited my last 3 posts at Mon Calamari, to take into account your arguments.

Here is a brief list of my actions.

In the water facility:

1st post:
3 squads were sent to take you down
1 moved in to attack unprepared
Other 2 began gathering weapons

2nd post:
1st squad arrives at place, prepares to attack
Other 2 squads make a plan

3rd post:
1st squad wiped out, 2 of your guys stunned or killed
Other 2 squads reach target, begin setting up

Outside:
1st post
1 Sub starts to move to the location of your sub
Sonar buoys start looking for your mini-sub

2nd post
Sonar buoys locate minisub, send cross and speed, ect to sub

3rd post
Sub gets within firing range of minisub, loads 2 torpedo tubes, fires

Ground Facility
1st post
Fighters begin to scramble to go after airspeeder
6 Airspeeders full of troops launched to go to facility
Squad on ground at facility (stationed there to defend it), try to go up turbolifts to where you are

2nd post
Fighters on route, start strafing your airspeeder
Troops on ground find turbolift doesn't work, 8 go upstairs, 2 go to contorl room
Troops in Airspeeders make plan, while they arrive, then begin to put that plan into place
Troops on stairs begin to follow plan set by other troops

3rd post
Fighters finish off your airspeeder
Troops on stairs finish setting up traps
Troops from airspeeders throw in a bunch of grenades, wait for them to go off before attack
  • Posted On: Oct 6 2004 6:03pm
Ok. I'm probably going to have to do a short-ish pull-out post (which I despise, ironically) because of time constraints for the forseable future.
  • Posted On: Oct 6 2004 7:43pm
Are you guys STILL fighting a battle in a war long finished? Were flared pants still in fashion on Mon Calamari back then?
  • Posted On: Oct 6 2004 8:19pm
You're talking to someone who thinks that OOC peace treaties should have no bearing on currently ongoing IC battles. EG: TNO's pulling out of the battle sucks both IC storyline-wise, and smacks of crossing OOC and IC, IMO.
  • Posted On: Oct 7 2004 2:28am
'Cause they didn't surrender IC, too. All an OOC peace treaty would mean was that we'd stop flaming each other.
  • Posted On: Oct 25 2004 8:46pm
Just wanted to remind you of our Mon Calamari thread.
  • Posted On: Oct 26 2004 9:09pm
Yup yup yup.
  • Posted On: Oct 27 2004 1:05am
Ok, I replied. It's pretty crappy, but I think I got all the basics needed. Concerning the Sovereignty craft, I can't keep them, so let's just assume that a few days after the jump to hyperspace they and their crew were returned to the Sovereignty by the Anthos Republic at a later date. We can do an IC News post if you want.
  • Posted On: Oct 27 2004 1:59am
I think you confused some parts between the 2 bases, but I'm not sure. I'll review it again tomorrow after school and get back to you on it.

The part about the IC trade sounds good. I don't have room for them in my fleet either, but ICly we can pretend I just kept them. And the whole returning POWs thing looks good to the no exsistant citizens. If I end up capturing any Anthos guys I'll return them back to you as well.
  • Posted On: Oct 27 2004 2:06am
I thought there was something funny, but I re-read your post and my two previous, and it ironed out. I was thinking that you might have mixed up the two bases myself, but I didn't examine it that much.