... ... jan ...
  • Posted On: Sep 18 2004 12:35am
While it is true that I did not write up the post I had said I would (mostly due to you going vamoosh) simply because you are enacting the 72 hour rule does not mean that my forces suddenly 'did nothing'.

You've got to play realistically, whether you're writing a normal post, or a post that uses the 72 hour rule.
  • Posted On: Sep 18 2004 2:03am
Fine, I'll make some changes.

btw, do you have a working link to the Anthos board? When I tried to use the link in faction links it didn't work for some reason.
  • Posted On: Sep 18 2004 2:59am
You have to type the URL in manually. We'll be moving here when I get some time.

http://www.centerstation.net/anthos/
  • Posted On: Sep 18 2004 4:33am
And you can't retrieve all of the wildlife. Some, I'd grant (within the time you've given).
  • Posted On: Sep 18 2004 4:49am
Holy crap. You must have a bajillion subs on this planet, not only can you respond instantaniously to my sneak attack(s) but you have enough subs to corral a bunch of loose wildlife, also within a few moments.

You'll have to edit your prior post. Previous objections outlined in detail here.
  • Posted On: Sep 18 2004 5:35am
*Marks date in Calender* October 2nd will be the one year anniversary of this thread that will not die.
  • Posted On: Sep 18 2004 2:29pm
Simon, I'll edit down the number, say to about half?

Kas, how about instead of me going back and editing my previous post, we just look at my last post and say, well this is realistic based on what would have happened in my previous post.

Personally I think the underwater installation part was pretty realistic for this post(my first, unprepared, wave was wiped out, my second wave comes in later with an actual plan). A similar thing is happening a the ground station. As for not having a plan, my standard anti-infantry plan in a building is toss in a bunch of stun/concussion grenades, plus a few smoke grenades, and then move in, while their still knocked on the ground or stunned, and can't see.

For the number of subs, we could say I had 2 subs in the area, 1 released it's troops (first wave of the attack in the underwater facility), the seconded shot 2 torpedoes at your mini-sub, 1 missed, 1 hit, your sub is still destroyed.

That sounds good?
  • Posted On: Sep 21 2004 9:13pm
Simon, editing is done, I captured aproximately half the wildlife released so far.

Kas, I reduced the number of subs to 2. In the underwater facility I lost my first wave of attackers, the unprepared ones. The second wave now has a plan and has just started to initiate it. In the second facility I have 1 wave attacking, the second, unable to attack, has split up, 3 going to a control room and preparing to flood the room with gas, if needed, and the second preparing to attack. The ORS troops are still waiting for permission to leave. I hope it is more to your liking
  • Posted On: Sep 22 2004 3:21pm
That would be fine assuming your previous post was kosher.
  • Posted On: Sep 24 2004 12:33am
I'm gathering you want me to go back and change my previous post, to make it more kosher. If so, I'll look back at your previous complaints and do my best.