Dolash
  • Posted On: Dec 18 2004 5:53am
I fully recognize how peverse my asking you this is, but do you plan to make another post in the Lorize thread? I think we've agreed to let the planet fall (have we?) or something... so I wanted to know whether you want to continue RPing your side, or am I free to post?

(By all means, take your time... it's just that I have some time right now to reply!)
  • Posted On: Dec 18 2004 1:01pm
Also, I need to talk to you about you know what, and I realize it's perverse of me as well.
  • Posted On: Dec 18 2004 8:17pm
Simon and I made a deal about it. Pretty much the Empire withdraws from Farquak/Farquak Junior, and use the resources they used to hold it against the rebellions in an election, held by the citizens of Lorize. They convince enough of the population to leave the coalition, and join the Empire, so that's how you guys get it. Same thing for Abregado-rae. Or at least that is my understanding of the deal. You may want to talk to Simon and/or Dolash to find out Simon's understanding of the deal, and find out what Dolash wants to do.

And go post in that thread that Ahnk wants you to.
  • Posted On: Dec 19 2004 1:09am
Christmasyness, tests, and house-cleaning interdispersed with KOTOR II has reduced my work here, but I hope to try and increase my output some time soon.

I too am comfortable with this deal, whereby the people decide in their own time to leave the Coalition and join the Empire. Feel free to consider the deal approved from my corner, and if you wish to write such a post you are welcome to. Of course, if there are a bunch of political assassinations and war and things, Regrad will be forced to intervene, and if I'm fortunate maybe even hand out a little ass-kicking, but beyond that feel free to do as you wish.