Dolash!
  • Posted On: Aug 15 2004 10:33pm
PM, Respond, its only been forever...
  • Posted On: Aug 15 2004 11:43pm
Whoops! I read it but I forgot to respond to it.

Sorry.
  • Posted On: Aug 19 2004 3:25pm
*Hijacks thread*

Dolash:

J-4, the Cerean, knew this was his chance to display his talents. With a nod from J-1, he rolled out from behind the pillars at just the right time to avoid the racking laser fire. Both turrets turned to target him, but he stayed just ahead of them. He then, quite suddenly, paused in front of the heavy blast doors for just long enough, and then ducked as the laser cannons tore into the heavy metal.

As ingenius as that is, it wouldn't work.

Blast Doors are designed to be immune to laser and blaster fire of this caliber. An anti-personale turret would not be able to damage the door as such. Fopr an example of a blast door, think about the doors in Episode I when Ob-Wan and Qui-Gon have to use their lightsabers to break in.

Of course the door is not invincible, and I don't doubt your ability to destroy the turrets- but getting past that door was done rather quickly.
  • Posted On: Aug 19 2004 3:43pm
Yeah, I was kind of hoping you'd skim the post and miss that part. :D

Anyways, once my writers block clears up I'll think of some half-decent way to get through that door.

As it is, I'm thinking I just rip out a wall. Its' probably less armoured then that door anyways.