Corise
  • Posted On: Jul 3 2010 2:42am
Kach
Corise, after his conflict with Wes about Sullust, disappeared and hasn't been in contact with anyone at TRF since then.

Does anyone have any more information regarding Corise's whereabouts? I could have swore that he posted something about being busy with school and some upcoming trip but I can't find the post. It may have been posted under one of his other accounts.

If the above is true and Corise has cut off contact as a result, I believe we need to get a hold of the guy and make things right.

I am obliging anyone who knows anything helpful to come forth.
  • Posted On: Jul 3 2010 3:32am
Hey , that's a point...

I think I even have him on my facebook page...

Anyone thought of leaving a message for him on there?
  • Posted On: Jul 3 2010 3:44am
I didn't think Corise be one to simply cut off contact without a word about it over something like that.

But yeah someone should facebook pm him see if he answers or wats up.
  • Posted On: Jul 3 2010 2:23pm
I just dropped a message on Facebook to him. We'll see if he replies. I'm not his friend but I know who he is.
  • Posted On: Jul 3 2010 6:31pm
I do not have or use Facebook, else I would have done so myself.

Thank you, Kach.
  • Posted On: Jul 4 2010 4:45am
I'm here?

I'm not planning on RPing at TRF for some time, at the very least. Life is busy at the moment, just graduated, looking for a full-time job as I finish up my internship, and getting ready to get engaged, developing other people's websites, and what not.

On a second note, good to see you posting Xiantus. If you haven't already taken control of the Confederation, it's all yours.

Is there anything here that people need me to do or something?
  • Posted On: Jul 4 2010 4:50am
First of all congragulations on graduating and on the pending engagement man, good luck finding a job and everything.

Second, take control of the Confederation :O ?
  • Posted On: Jul 4 2010 4:53am
Good to see you are still alive Corise!
  • Posted On: Jul 4 2010 9:22am
haha...

Yes, good to know he's alright at least.

...and yes Congrats Corise! (on all of the above)
  • Posted On: Jul 4 2010 2:43pm
If you haven't already taken control of the Confederation, it's all yours.

The fact you'd post this makes me queasy. The fact that you'd post it for Xiantus makes me follow through.

Are you high or do you just not care? Either way man, WTF!

Is there anything here that people need me to do or something?

Yes, and it involves you not giving away the Confederation and keeping up OOC contact at the very least.