Brutus...
  • Posted On: Sep 24 2004 12:31am
I was wondering if you were aware that I'm currently attempting to capture your terrorists in my Defender Gunship at Vladet, incase you wanted to RP out their defense. If not, I'll RP it out, try to do it fairly, and then put them on trial, maybe hand them over to the Imperials, something like that. Probably not going to bother to go into a fact finding interrogation thread, though if I do I will certainly notify you first.
  • Posted On: Sep 24 2004 1:21am
On the subject of that thread, I made the last post...

Brutus
Gue
Grevious
Kraken
Isstal
Kaine
Myself
Dolash
Milkshake

Any of these people can now post. I figure if we go by last round, Milkshake wants to go (unless Jan took over), then TNO. BDE left, but maybe they have some cloaked ships... I dunno. Brutus... is fucked, with GC and TNO after him. Enjoy Brutus. :D
  • Posted On: Sep 24 2004 1:47am
*pokes thread experimentally*

Ooh. Hot.
  • Posted On: Sep 24 2004 2:34am
About to get even hotter. Me and Ahnk are about to dance, up close and personal. Rowr.
  • Posted On: Sep 24 2004 3:41am
My MC-90 is already destroyed.

And i thought all the terrorists on the Defender were dead?

If not go ahead an capture anyone who survived.
  • Posted On: Sep 25 2004 12:30am
I'm pretty sure milkshake or dolash didn't RP killing them yet, and I started going after them to capture them last post. I just wanted to make sure you knew I was trying to capture them. Anhk, I took over for milkshake/Dolash, they don't like fleeting that much anyway.
  • Posted On: Sep 25 2004 8:04pm
Well, some of the terorist would have died in the inital assualt on the weapon's emplacments, and more would have died when those emplacments were retaken (both of which occured in this RP).

Thus they're can't be too many guys left, though I'm sure a few survived.
  • Posted On: Sep 27 2004 9:27am
Park Kraken
About to get even hotter. Me and Ahnk are about to dance, up close and personal. Rowr.

Well...?