Back!
  • Posted On: Nov 9 2007 10:49am
Hey all!

As anyone who writes with me will probably know, I've been offline for quite a while recently. The story on my connection is that it seems to be all sorted. Either way, I'm back at uni now (I have been for several weeks - I've just had too much work on to come back to TRF). The work's settled a bit now, so I can announce my official return.

Sorry to everyone who got left in the lurch - especially Zark, Wes and Lup. I'm going to be doing my best to get straight back into things - with my highest priority being the Naboo thread, and everything else ranking below that.

If folks could drop me a PM with anything they think I should know - i.e. planned battles that I may have forgotten about, or important things in the OOC forum that I won't (probably) have a chance to read, then that would be a great help.

Sorry once again, and I look forward to getting back into it!
  • Posted On: Nov 9 2007 3:16pm
Apprentices II.
Apprentices IV, which is now in full swing.
Homecoming.

I think that's all for me. And welcome back!
  • Posted On: Nov 9 2007 3:20pm
Roger that. Thanks Wes.

PM across nything that I should know in terms of background before I start putting my oar in.
  • Posted On: Nov 9 2007 3:22pm
Welcome back; good to see you're still considered living.
  • Posted On: Nov 12 2007 1:43am
Greetings to you all from New York City!

I'm on a sort of purposeful vacation here this weekend. This is the first chance I've gotten to check TRF since at least Thursday. I am very glad to hear of your return Ithron, and I'm sure Lupercus even more so, as this means I won't have to kill him.

I eagerly await your post in Naboo. Everything is set up for our conflict. :) I'll be back home tomorrow morning, but Monday is pretty busy for me. I'll be back in full action on Tuesday.
  • Posted On: Nov 24 2007 9:58pm
I acknowledge the existence of your post. I will get to it hopefully sometime this weekend, at the very latest before next Friday.