Another Question
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2004 11:25pm
I am bringing another character to your site, this time a Sith and you have seen my work as Gaeriella and Keira. Contact AIM, Lyshaa21
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2004 11:34pm
I'm not sure what your question is, but I can say that we're looking over your threads and discussing.

If you have separate threads available for this character, please post them here. :)
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2004 11:36pm
Moved to the OOC forum. Sorry for not telling you before, OOC is for all IC related stuff. The cafe is pretty much a dump for everything not related to IC events.
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2004 11:36pm
Sorry new Char. no new threads, but my work as Dark Lord Duron should do well.
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2004 11:57pm
Members can have as many characters here as they can realistically handle.

I chose to waive that rule and created several thousand.

Now look at me.

Give me some money.
  • Posted On: Jul 31 2004 7:01am
Ya, I think most of TRF has multiple character syndrome. :p

The only thing you gotta watch out for when transferring Force using characters to this board is ranks....

Traditionally, what few Force users there are have worked very hard to attain their status and the power associated, and they dont take kindly to new characters with no RP background on the board whatsoever strolling in and assuming ranks that took those already on the board many RPs and several months to earn. In the case of Masters, that time would even be measured in years and dozens of RPs.... Traditionally, I am one of those people who tends to be touchy about the subject because I have invested so many years in my character.

It looks like the staff has decided to handle the matter seeing as how even I can't name off of the top of my head any fully active senior Force users.... but I do point out that even if I were to choose to start a new Jedi character, I would fully expect to have to develop that character in training and personal RPs before I could claim the rank of Knight. Without doing that the meaning of the rank is empty, if anyone can just be allowed to claim it without specifically doing the work to earn it. Being a Force user gives a character a considerably large advantage over others in normal circumstances.... keeping that in mind, how easy should it be to gain this advantage?

I do not see how the status of one character should magically affect the status of a brand new character in such a way.
  • Posted On: Aug 1 2004 3:53pm
Word to the Wise: Questions usually end in question marks (?).
  • Posted On: Aug 1 2004 10:32pm
The force is weak.