Public Service Announcement
  • Posted On: Nov 10 2002 9:01pm
Galactic Defence Initiative Provisional Capitol Press Release
Dated: 66.25.48

Denziens of the galaxy: today is a sad day for the galaxy. Only days after the corrupt Admiral Elegark Mnar of the New Republic invaded the Eriadu system without warning our mercy, allied New Order and Jutraalian Empire fleets launched a surprise attack agaist our forces at Ord Mantell and the capitol, New Alderaan.

Key government positions have been evacuated, but the number of civilians and other innocents left on the ground in battlezones numbers in the tens of billions. As it stands, some sixteen billion lives are at risk today due to the actions of the Galactic and Jutraalian Empires.

Furthermore, the Trade Federation has turned its back on the Galactic Defence Initiative and cut off all exports of Durellium ore, a key component in the hyperdrives of our vessels.

Our forces have siezed the Mestra and Tava Yagen asteroid fields, where a stand-off ensures between GDI/TTF/TNO/TJE forces. In the Mestra system, the Trade Federation has fired the initial shots and destroyed the Neutralizer 418 Cruiser Love's Loss. Estimated casualties at this point are 67% of the total crew.

At this time, the Government would like to inform all people that an emmisary has been sent to the Empire to discuss a cease fire and end this conflict. The following terms are hearby presented to the Trade Federation:

<hr>

<font size=4>Articles of Trade Federation Cease-fire</font size>

<li> The Trade Federation will cease, immediatly, all hostilities towards the Galactic Defence Initiative

<li> The Trade Federation will pay repriations to the GDI in the form of the two patrol groups earlier surrendered to the Federation

<li> The Galactic Defence Initiative will cease, immediatly, all hostilities towards the Trade Federation

<li> The Galactic Defence Initiative will allow the Trade Federation to recommence regular Durellium shipments to all parties

<li> The Galactic Defence Initiative will be allowed to maintain a position within the Mestra and Tava Yagen Asteroid fields to ensure that this situation does not arise again.

<font size=1>The Trade Federation has until the end of this conflict to comply with these terms. Failure to do so will be met with complete siezure of Mestra and Tava Yagen and destruction of any and all Trade Federation craft in those systems.</font size>

<hr>

The following terms are hearby presented to the New Republic:

<hr>

<font size=4>Articles of New Republic Cease-fire</font size>

<li> The New Republic will cease, immediatly, all hostilities towards the Galactic Defence Initiative

<li> The New Republic will withdraw, immediatly, all craft from Initiative-held systems

<li> The Galactic Defence Initiative will cease, immediatly, all hostilities towards the New Republic

<font size=1>The New Republic has until the end of this conflict to comply. Failure to do so will result in siezure of all New Republic positions and destruction of any and all New Republic warships opposing GDI forces.</font size>

<hr>

Our emmisary will discuss terms with the Empire.
  • Posted On: Nov 10 2002 9:36pm
From the Command Bridge of Nelix Galdra's command vessel, dressed in a formal Military Uniform, Nelix stood looking out over a small collection of reporters as he quoted Supreme Commander Isstal's terms of Surrender.

"The Trade Federation has until the end of this conflict to comply with these terms. Failure to do so will be met with complete siezure of Mestra and Tava Yagen and destruction of any and all Trade Federation craft in those systems."

Nelix paused for a moment, looking over the collection of Galactic Journalists, and Droids.

"This from a man that single handedly attacked the Trade Federation, after a Sanction of Exportation. This from a man that not only initiated the War with the Trade Federadtion by these unprovoked military invasions, but also did so in the name of Galactic Peace. Well, Isstal... If you're out there, I say this to you. No Faction, Good or Evil seizes a Planet, System, or Ship in the name of Galactic Peace. No one would be stupid enough to, simply because the seizure of that which is in question will no doubt provoke aggression, and thus uplift the Galactic Turmoil of the past, thus breaking, rather than restoring peace.

"The Trade Federation will listen to no terms of Surrender. It will be the Galactic Defense Initiative that surrenders. At this very moment, Trade Federation, Jutraalian, and Imperial warships continue to engage Galactic Death Initiative ships within the Mestra, and Tava Yagen systems. If you think us fools, keep laying down these terms, and you will feel the true wrath of the innocent people of this Galaxy. You will feel an outcry of citizens demanding your arrest.

"You accuse the Trade Federation of attacking you, yet you also agree that you invaded the Mestra System and Tava Yagen Asteroid Belt without being provoked. The Trade Federation takes this action, officially as a declaration of war. With the support or our honorable, and esteemed allies, the Jutraalian Empire, The New Republic, The Seinar Corporation, The Tholatin Drive Yards Corporation, and The New Order, we will stop you, and stop at nothing until you, the Galaxy's true enemy is defeated.

"The Trade Federation will not pay reparations to a faction that intends on destroying a Galaxy, nor will we back down from Conflict. Until our last starfighter, we will fight. We, unlike you, fight for self preservation, and the true preservation of peace and justice throughout the Galaxy.

"As Viceroy of the Trade Federation, I ask that the New Republic stand against these new threats."
  • Posted On: Nov 10 2002 11:31pm
(I'm sorry, perhaps you cannot read properly, but said address was made by one Hiram Drayson.)

<hr>

Official Release

The Trade Federation may hide behind their viels of good-heart and honour, but we here know that they gather to them arms only to gain more power.

For the Trade Federation, this is an act of self preservarion. To give any lieniece to the enemies of their so-called friends would be to die at their hands.

And so while they preach about the wrongs done by the GDI for siezing a material that they publically announced we would not be recieving any longer because they've made new friends. And while the Vicory can claim whatever he likes, we all know what this is all about.

Power. And when the New Order decides that the Trade Federation has outlived its life expectancy, as we did, they will be crushed under the heel of death.

The Trade Federation iniated this war when they turned their back on us. And they fired the first shot. The GDI takes no responsibility for losses sustained by the Trade Federation in this conflict.

You chose to enter yourself into this bloodbath, you will pay the price.
  • Posted On: Nov 11 2002 1:58am
Emperor Fearsons fades into the display, and he seems to be supressing a chuckle.

In the background is another holo of troops giving food and water to refugees, as well as other personnel offering much needed supplies to those civilians of the worlds of the Galactic Defense Initiative that can no longer receive supplies.

I want you to know Drayson, that while you sit snug and happy in your home that you and Dxun have turned your back on the ways that you claim to uphold, and turn your back on your own people.

You watch your people suffer and die because they cannot get adequate supplies, you watch your cities turn to ruin because you focus everything toward war and your warships.

The Jutraalian Empire has not built a ship for war in seemingly years, our populace could not possibly be happier, and yet here you are, demanding men to go and fight for a cause that only you yourself seems to believe in.

Who do you have to command your fleets? You and Drayson, I see no one else serving you! You force civilians onto your ships at gunpoint, you hide behind them, you let them die so that you can use them for propaganda.

I advise you spend less funds on your HoloNet broadcasts and more funds on saving your people.

These...pathetic and worthless terms you present will not be adhered by either of these factions.

You will meet my terms, or this war shall carry on.

Do not preach to me or my people about your "seeking of peace" for we no longer buy these lies. "The Trade Federation turned their backs on us." Ah so because they see that you are a terrorist faction you deny it by attacking them? I did not see a single diplomatic representative sent to reinstitute trade.

You attacked and forced bloodhsed for no better reason than for your own greed.

Congratulations Dxun, Drayson, you have just lost the war. Your people do not support you, you have no more supplies, what will you do? Fight me? Murder more because you have this grand lust for power?

Meet me terms Isstal.

Surrender all military assets to the Jutraalian Empire and the New Order, unconditionally.

Surrender all planets but the planet Byss to the Jutraalian Empire and the New Order.

Agree to never construct a military of more than twenty five starships again.

Cease any propaganda toward the Trade Federation or the Jutraalian Empire.

Allow Jutraalian and Imperial forces to garrison on your sovereign systems.

Never attempt to colonize or annex more than one other planet at a time.

Find these terms unfair? Perhaps you should have learned some humanity before engaging in conflict and becoming an even more tainted evil than the ancient Sith Lords.
  • Posted On: Nov 11 2002 4:45am
The commends of both these bafoons are laughable, at best. Drayson, you are an idiot. You claim you want peace and all the while invade Trade Federation systems?

Okay, in all fairness you invaded one Federation system. And in all fairness, if you are telling the truth, you gave them the chance to leave. And in all fairness, if you are telling the truth, they fired the fist shot.

That does not change the fact that you were there. You moved into those systems and ordered the Federation out.

Fearsons, if it possible, you are an even larger idiot than Drayson. You hide behind old holovids of New Republic Relief Workers, digitially altered to wear the badge of Jutraalian soldiers. Your pathetic attempts to win this propaganda war will not go unnoticed. Unlike the Initiative, which has made but a few text-only broadcasts on the holonet featuring what they see as important news, you continiously waste taxpayer money on childish broadcasts. Who doesn't remember the 'official' Jutraalian release, with a price tag of 1.2 million credits, in full holo, which was made up entirely of your liege saying the words Shut up Isstal?

There is a fine line in combat between good and evil. The New Order and the Galactic Defence Initiative have crossed it on tiptoes, glancing warily behind them.

You, on the other hand, have leapt across that boundry. You opened fire on a city full of civilians and dare to call Dxun Isstal eviller than a Sith Lord? You dare to call a man who has done nothing worse than fight against the man who brought the single most destructive piece of equipment ever created back to life more evil than the man who used that machine to destroy Alderaan?

And while Dxun Isstal is a power-hungry bafoon with weapons of mass destruction in both hands, he is not a warmonger. Let us, for a moment, reflect on the recent campagins the Galactic Defence Initiative has partaken in:

1) Rogue Imperial vs Galactic Empire Conflict
Battles of: Charubah, Taanab, Sluis Van
Offensive Liberation Missions (official GDI quote)

2) Jutraalian Empire/New Order vs. GDI
Battles of: Ord Mantell, New Alderaan
Defensive engagements

3) New Republic vs. GDI
Battles of: Eriadu
Defensive Engagements

Now, let us look into Jutraalian campains, please:

1) Resurection of the Death Star

2) TNO/TRE campaign

3) TRE/MCR Campagin
Revenge and power

4) TRE/TCS Campaign
Revenge and power

5) TRE/IFE Campaign
Revenge and power

6) TRE/??
Revenge and power

Mr. Isstal is a warmonger, is he Fearsons? I suggest you take a long look in the mirror before you accuse anyone of being an evil, power-hungry warmonger.

And Drayson... get a life.
  • Posted On: Nov 12 2002 3:40am
@#%$.

Okay, STOP. God damnit, STOP THIS @#%$, Isstal.

Ripping off my legacy? Fine. Steal the Viryn Quell persona and niche if you have to.

Ripping off my anti-everything values? Alright. Fine.

Those are little more than affirmations that you are an unoriginal fruitbox who had to steal my original idea for a Star Wars pundit and wrap it in your own layer of crap.

But this is going too @#%$ far. Now you're posting @#%$ in your own defense, as VirginDestiny. That's stupid. That's not cool. If you want to be a pundit, fine, but don't @#%$ ruin it by being so blatantly and obviously biased towards yourself.

And don't think that inserting a grand total of 25 words insulting yourself into a 440 word post makes you unbiased. Those comments against Drayson and Isstal were obviously token afterthoughts added for just that purpose, and it's god damn transparent.

It's people like you that make it impossible for legitimate conversation to be carried out, in this forum, because everyone is blowing the horn of their other characters.
  • Posted On: Nov 12 2002 4:46am
Here's the catch, Mr. Jiren.

I do believe that Mr. Drayson and Mr. Fearsons are both moronic warmongers. But I do believe that Mr. Fearsons' actions speak more loudly than words.

So excuse me if I am more biased towards the man that rebuilt the Death Star and crushed four factions under his boot for his own personal enjoyment, than I am towards the man who, well... attacked the guy that did all the above, and now is defending himself against that same group.

This isn't Viryn Quell (though he is quite like him, yes, in his views). I actually believe that some people have good traits, and others are just plain idiots. And Fearsons is a million times worse than Drayson, because I don't see Drayson building a Death Star and running around blowing things up with it, or building a Death Star and forgetting to bolt down an access panel, causing that station to explode and kill hundreds of thousands.
  • Posted On: Nov 12 2002 3:37pm
Are you gay?

Why do you keep talking like you're not Isstal when you're out of character? Do you think you're still in character?

Wake up.

You're biased.

I don't see you blowing the NR's horn, and they haven't built any Death Stars lately.