Tis the Season...
  • Posted On: Dec 21 2007 9:43pm
Sam: I promptly went outside and smashed it on the pavement.
lol...

Well, the worst was probably an washbag...

Seriously, were they trying to tell me something or what?

The best....hmm.

Probably the Year my mum brought me a Sega Megadrive when they first came out, the X-Box 360 / PS3 of the time. (Sega Genesis to all you Americans)

That rocked. That rocked the socks on the block.
  • Posted On: Dec 26 2007 3:38am
I have to change my answer. I got this from my SO this year:

http://www.nseries.com/products/n800/#l=products,n800
  • Posted On: Dec 26 2007 5:08am
Worst Gift Ever?: Well, this year one of the gifts that I recieved was a bottle of Anti-Monkey Butt powder, which is a sweat absorber and friction fighter.

Best Gift Ever?: Probably the gaming computer I'm using right now that I got about three years ago I think it was.
  • Posted On: Dec 26 2007 5:51am
Best Gift? Whatever I get from the person who has the least to give.

Worst Gift? The one with the least thought, and usually the most expensive.

Ha! Ha!

Now that the silliness is out of the way...
  • Posted On: Dec 26 2007 3:17pm
I got a rock once... but my Grandmother was visiting Scotland at the time and brought me a "Scottish Rock" home. I thought it was the coolest thing... I took some marble from the Roman Senate site a couple of years back.

Worst Gift? Probably an umbrella + flashlight from my boss. The thing broke after one use.

Best Gift? Empire Strikes Back Snow Speeder back in the day whose guns lit up and made the shooting sound when you put two C batteries in it. I loved that thing!

Sam: Were you changing your best gift or worst gift answer? Knowing that will give me an idea if your SO is still among the living.

:P