Happy Birthday Beff
  • Posted On: Jan 11 2008 8:34pm
I bought a keg to celebrate. Alas, I live nowhere no you. Ah, well... I'll down it in your honour, I guess...
  • Posted On: Jan 12 2008 1:06am
Thanks all!

It's been just about the worst birthday I can remember...

First, I got mono. Second, I got T-boned by some douche-bag in my brand new Yaris, went and folded half of my car (the passenger side) in on itself. It's been such a great birthday, all I can hope for now is a bullet in the skull.
  • Posted On: Jan 12 2008 1:16am
Ouch man, hope it picks up for you, haven't gotten my car smashed but I've had mono and that sucks, sry man.
  • Posted On: Jan 12 2008 1:58am
Sorry to hear that Beff.
  • Posted On: Jan 12 2008 2:06am
Ouch. That sounds like a truly fucking shitstorm of a birthday. I wish I could have made it over but I spent most of today in the medical clinic, and my paycheque wasn't grandiose enough to allow for any kind of extrawaterial travel. Either way... have a good year, regardless of whether the first day to begin it was good or bad, vow to make the remainder filled only with happiness and sunshine.
  • Posted On: Jan 12 2008 3:01am
Oh fuck dude :( I hope you and your insurance company bend that other guy over.
  • Posted On: Jan 12 2008 6:34pm
At least it was just a Yaris.

I kiiid I kiid.

Sucks dude. What Morgan said.
  • Posted On: Jan 12 2008 8:29pm
sorry to hear the Beff
  • Posted On: Jan 12 2008 8:55pm
You're sorry to hear the Beff?

*punches*
  • Posted On: Jan 12 2008 9:23pm
Beff Pike
Thanks all!

It's been just about the worst birthday I can remember...

First, I got mono. Second, I got T-boned by some douche-bag in my brand new Yaris, went and folded half of my car (the passenger side) in on itself. It's been such a great birthday, all I can hope for now is a bullet in the skull.
Ouch. Nothing worse than seeing your new car messed up. :( Do you have replacement insurance (or are they going to repair it)?