Eddie Guerrero, 1967-2005
  • Posted On: Nov 15 2005 4:12am
As a wrestling fan, I will miss his trademark, I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal.

Eddie passed away last Sunday. Tonight's episode of RAW was a special tribute episode.
  • Posted On: Nov 15 2005 4:18am
amazingly, i was about to post this same thing.

i went outside to smoke and when i came into my living room i was watching the local news talk about it. the poor bastard died in his hotel room. i havent watched wrestling in nearly three years, when i did he was just starting out. its pretty sad.
  • Posted On: Nov 15 2005 4:23am
Frog Splash...

I'll pour a 40 on the curb for my homie.
  • Posted On: Nov 15 2005 7:19am
Recon Klain
amazingly, i was about to post this same thing.

i went outside to smoke and when i came into my living room i was watching the local news talk about it. the poor bastard died in his hotel room. i havent watched wrestling in nearly three years, when i did he was just starting out. its pretty sad.

He's been wrestling about as long as you've been alive.

But yeah, his death is a tragedy considering he was just coming up on four years sober. After overcoming all the demons of his depression and addictions, to have him die when he was healthy and raising a family is a cruel fortune on him and those who knew him.
  • Posted On: Nov 15 2005 7:58am
i meant it in the way that he just started to become a famous when i was watching. none the less, the main point of this thread is to yeah. represent.
  • Posted On: Nov 15 2005 7:30pm
Ah well as it turns out his past came back to haunt him, in a sense.

—“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep. . . .
  • Posted On: Nov 15 2005 7:50pm
Well, sounds like he didn't suffer.

Can't say I know of him, or watch wrestling for that matter, but hey.
  • Posted On: Nov 15 2005 8:25pm
I didn't watch wrestling, but I knew who he was, and I used him alot on my freinds SMACKDOWN! videogame

*does the nun/catholic cross over heart thing*