Anime
  • Posted On: Jan 26 2006 7:01pm
For those of you who like anime and have cable, specifically Time Warner Movie Classics channel, every Thursday night at 8 they will be showing anime by Hayao Miyazaki.

Sorry, I think this is the last night left of it though... It only says the month of January.. but its on tonight if anyone wants to catch it.
  • Posted On: Jan 26 2006 7:03pm
AMC? What channel you talking about woman? You know we got the same stations and channels...
  • Posted On: Jan 26 2006 8:32pm
I loved The Cat Returns. Spirited Away was pretty good too.
Never saw much else of his stuff. I'll check it out, thanks!
  • Posted On: Jan 28 2006 2:57am
TMC Turner Movie Classics... possibly 54 for you Gue... sorry, I only remembered to look for enough to catch two sessions...

Otaku, check out My Neighbor Totorro, it's very good and still a cultural phenomenon in Japan over 20 years after it was released...

AND The Cat Returns is the sequel to Whispers of The Heart, even though their content is entirely differant... Whispers is more of a movie about a girl going through deciding where she's going in life and the statue of the Baron is one of the things that helps her do that
  • Posted On: Jan 28 2006 3:08am
and being you responded a day late, I missed it.... poo
  • Posted On: Jan 28 2006 1:27pm
well, I posted then went and watched the movies :b sorry.. I did manage to tape two nights of the movies though... I have My Neighbor Totorro, Porco Rosso, Whispers of the Heart, Only Yesterday, and Pom Pokko on tape. If I ever get those vcr's working right, I can make you copies.
  • Posted On: Jan 30 2006 7:42pm
Have you seen that new device that you hook up between a VCR and your PC, and it burns the tape as a DVD?