360 Time!
  • Posted On: Mar 9 2008 1:00am
I've done it, done it done. Purchased an Xbox 360.

My gamertag is "Mkolabin" so all you berks who've your own, add me! I'm short a computer at the moment, no machine at home. So you'll all have to send me friend requests.

This means you, Titus, Om, Hyfe and others. I expect soon replies, damn you!

Whee!
  • Posted On: Mar 9 2008 2:09am
I'm reduced to 'and others'? Bitch. :P

...not that I can get on Live anyways, due to requiring a wireless adapter.
  • Posted On: Mar 9 2008 2:34am
"and others" was a reference to the others, who have 360's, but were unnamable due to a time constraint on my part in posting. I begging you're forgivingness.
  • Posted On: Mar 9 2008 2:38am
It's fine. I'll forgive you, following a movie and a romantic dinner.
  • Posted On: Mar 9 2008 2:41am
That implies sex.

I want the sex.

Or no deal.
  • Posted On: Mar 9 2008 12:23pm
I don't have a 360. Actually, I've never owned a console in my life.

Sowwy.
  • Posted On: Mar 9 2008 1:36pm
...fine. But only this once.
  • Posted On: Mar 9 2008 5:30pm
Xenophobe 01 is my handle.

I usually play Halo 3. I am not like Vicirus who purchases a game each week and beats it in two days.

Recently I have played the free Frontlines demo. Vicirus says it sucks in Single Player but the mulitplayer is pretty cool. It is basically "Territory capturing" and your "line" moves back and forth with each capture.
  • Posted On: Mar 9 2008 10:16pm
I'm playing catch up at the moment, getting rounds in with all the games I've missed. Particularly Assassins Creed. I'm also playing Rainbow 6 Vegas in the hope I'll be able to beat it before Two hits the shelves. Stranglehold also, because it's basically Max Payne/Enter the Matrix in a John Woo format. And, because my buddy Scott and I spend so much time playing together; Army of Two... which rules, incidentally.

So yeah: RB6 Vegas, Stranglehold, Army of Two - All multiplayer/Live.

I have already greased Call of Duty 4 on my PC, but fully intend to pick it up also for the 360 whence I find it cheaper. And simply cannot wait, cannot wait for The Force Unleashed.

Speaking of games hard up to wait for, they just delayed Spore again. But I hear tell it has something to do with it being launched for 360 Live! Anyone heard or read similar?
  • Posted On: Mar 10 2008 1:49am
If you want to drool, check out the Force Unleashed newest Document video: The technology of the Force Unleashed - it made me roll on the ground, foaming at the mouth... seriously.