An Apology...
  • Posted On: Mar 30 2007 3:23am
... to Park.

I may have gone too far, called you too many names. Even if you deserved it, and a dozen times more, it's not my place to flame you. Even if you are a dick and an asshole and you could fuck yourself for weeks, I shouldn't be highlighting your diminishing qualities but rather highlighting your positive attributes. And as soon as I find some, I'll do just that. Thick skin aside, scathing comments inspired by your flamboyant solicitation for homosexual intercourse are not needed; simply to remind you that yes, indeed a person can go too far even here at TRF.
  • Posted On: Mar 30 2007 3:29am
Best. Apology. Ever.
  • Posted On: Mar 30 2007 4:38am
I have Platinum hair.
  • Posted On: Mar 30 2007 5:09am
[22:07] Zark Ekan: (auto-response from Zark Ekan) Today we salute you, Mr. Compulsive Away Message Checker. While most people are out actually having a fun life, you are at home reading about it on your computer screen. Right mouse click, Get Buddy Info, or the little Info box at the bottom of the Buddy List. You have people on that list you haven't talked to in years, but you still loyally read their away messages every day to see what they're up to. So, crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Marauder of the Mousepad, and don't wander too far from your computer because you never know when someone's away message may change.

Best. Away. Message. Ever.
  • Posted On: Mar 30 2007 5:22am
An oldie but a goodie.
  • Posted On: Mar 30 2007 6:39am
Park Kraken
Odd in that Ahnk, probably actually the most useless person on the board, gets in fact zero votes in the actual poll.

In an effort to be more useful, I think you should get a staff financied two day vacation.

Aloha.
  • Posted On: Mar 30 2007 8:25am
I just take it all in stride. This board is nothing compared to my High School years. Ugh, espically my Sophmore year. Whoever said that being a Freshman was tough has nothing on the Sophmores.
  • Posted On: Mar 30 2007 1:34pm
Big brass balls.