Breaking News!
  • Posted On: Feb 10 2002 7:54am
Welcome to VNN, I'm Victor Barell,

We interrupt the featured programme of "Revenge of The flesh-eating Kowakian monkey lizard" to bring you this latest development...

Mr Chaddwick Fearsons , Emperor of the Rogue Empire, has agreed to an interview , via Holo-feed, live, exclusively to us!..

*Victor is positioned facing a large view-screen with Fearsons facing back...*

..Thank you for Joining us here Mr Fearsons

Victor Barell:
I understand you have a story for us?

TraderChadd:
Yes I'm glad I could get a hold of you

Victor Barell:
Its been a busy day

TraderChadd:
Aye it has and now you'll find quite the interesting story

TraderChadd:
As of tomorrow, 10 am standard Coruscant time, the Rogue Empire is officially declaring a no tolerance act on the Imperialistic New Order and will be removing their heirarchy through force

Victor Barell:
I see

Victor Barell:
this sounds like quite a major conflict that it is about to erupt

Victor Barell:
can I ask why?

TraderChadd:
It is the no tolerance of blamishing the Imperial name and destroying all Palpatine fought and died for

Victor Barell:
ah so, you do not believe that The New Order represents The Former Emperor Palpatine's wishes?

TraderChadd:
It shows Daemon Hyfe's wishes

TraderChadd:
not Emperor Palpatine's

Victor Barell:
Daemon Hyfe?

TraderChadd:
You've never heard of him?

Victor Barell:
well, details are sketchy. but as far as we can tell he is a kind of Admiral at TNO

TraderChadd:
Yes he is indeed

Victor Barell:
can you confirm this information is correct?

Victor Barell:
ah

TraderChadd:
He is an admiral of the Imperialistic New Order and appears to be the "true" leader of it...and when Zell returns he will take control yet again

Victor Barell:
So you feel he has his own agenda?

TraderChadd:
I feel he plans to ramify personal glory through waste of military resources

TraderChadd:
But this is not so much about the New Order's government structure

TraderChadd:
It's about their desire to slay everyone in their path, which does indeed destroy what Palpatine worked for incidentally

Victor Barell:
I see, forgive me, but this comes across as a personal issue, and to start a war for this purpose seems....excessive, is this the case?

TraderChadd:
War? If that is their plan then so be it, but I am removing them from planets they are destroying through their plans of destruction

Victor Barell:
So you do not believe that The New Order strives to unify the Galaxy?

TraderChadd:
Unify? <let's out a deep throated laughter>

TraderChadd:
Try subjugate to their own desires

Victor Barell:
we have reports of acts of terrorism from certain quarters, after what you have said to me, do you feel this is an appropriate description of the New Order?

TraderChadd:
With all do respect to the Alliance...<grins> I think they are lying through their teeth to get an edge on this war

Victor Barell:
interesting, so you feel The New Alliance is deliberately spreading lies and Propaganda?

TraderChadd:
No I do not feel

TraderChadd:
I know

Victor Barell:
ah, do you have evidence of this?

TraderChadd:
Sernpidal

TraderChadd:
<narrows his eyes as he thinks about it>

Victor Barell:
In case the viewers do not know the situation, could you explain the situation on Sernpidal?

TraderChadd:
Sernpidal was destroyed by some unknown alien race, said to be the Yuuzhan Vong. They crashed Sernpidal's moon into the planet itself, destroying most of it with the exception of one large chunk of it where civilization has been maintaned, thanks to Rogue Imperial efforts to restore life there. We have supplied them with weapons and supplies to get their bases up and going. These people have been working hard to defend themselves in case the Yuuzhan Vong returned...The New Alliance attacked them, attempting to destroy their military structure and take over the rock of a planet.

TraderChadd:
Refugees have been pouring into Yaga Minor by the thousands

Victor Barell:
I see, so you think this is a deliberate attempt by the New Alliance to undermine your efforts to aide the people on Sernpidal?

TraderChadd:
I think it is a deliberate attempt to appeal political support lost by an immoral and unprovoked massacre

Victor Barell:
Who were massacered?

TraderChadd:
The people of Sernpidal of course

TraderChadd:
According to reports from the refugees fleeing from there, they have already killed an estimate <he reaches down and checks a data pad> twenty seven thousand six hundred ninety five

Victor Barell:
what I mean is, are you accusing them of war crimes against the general populace, or have they only attacked Military targets?

Victor Barell:
Is this calculation from your own sources?

TraderChadd:
No it is from the refugees

Victor Barell:
I see

TraderChadd:
It appears Admiral Blackkon of the Fourth Fleet however is attempting to cause minimal casualties

TraderChadd:
but I cannot say the same about Regent Logan

TraderChadd:
who has so far slain ships attempting to flee Sernpidal

Victor Barell:
The New Alliance themselves have been loud in their codemnation of The Rogue Empire, and have accused both you and your Empire of Gross acts of Violence to innocent people, and some might say this is an attempt by you to retaliate, how would you respond to that?

TraderChadd:
I respond to this as a flat out lie. What atrocious acts have they said I've done?

TraderChadd:
I have done nothing but attempt the better to further the better good of the galaxy

Victor Barell:
I see

TraderChadd:
I admit the attack on Yaga Minor could have gone better

TraderChadd:
but at the time we had no further choices

TraderChadd:
And I suppose they blamesh the Angel Virus?

Victor Barell:
so whatever occured there you feel was a nessessity?

TraderChadd:
Some of the things yes, I had a commander who was...ambitious there

TraderChadd:
He has been removed from his command

Victor Barell:
what exactly did occur there in your own words?

TraderChadd: A take over of a system under corrupt control. They were being subjugated by a greedy government. Yes I'll admit the economy was booming, however it has gotten better since the Rogue Empire's take over. Furthermore it put a hamper on Imperalistic New Order expansion beyond Yaga Minor, stumping them at Garqi

Victor Barell:
ah yes The New Order, earlier you mentioned someone called Zell?

TraderChadd:
Admiral Zell

TraderChadd:
He is the true force behind the Imperialistic New Order

Victor Barell:
and he is absent

Victor Barell: ?

Victor Barell:
you said earlier that The New Order is being misled by Mr Hyfe, is it your opinion that their direction would be improved under this Admiral Zell?

Victor Barell:
and if this is the case would your deceision to attack be swayed if This Admiral Zell, returned?

TraderChadd: If he returned...there would be a bit hrader of a time for the REpublic yes

Victor Barell:
The republic? you support the Military action towards the New Republic?

TraderChadd:
No comment

Victor Barell:
I see

TraderChadd:
That is strictly classified

TraderChadd:
But I will say this

TraderChadd:
My actions go for the Jedi and the will of the Force, and the sanction of the galaxy

Victor Barell:
ah

TraderChadd:
I'm a Jedi Knight, I will act accordingly

Victor Barell:
I have a list of various Bounties here for certain indivduals, care to comment on this?

TraderChadd:
That depends, what would you like me to comment on exactly?

Victor Barell:
well, some of these bounties are very substantial,

TraderChadd:
Yes they are indeed

Victor Barell:
I am curious why these people appear on your list, It must be very important to you and your organsiation...

TraderChadd:
Which persons specifically?

Victor Barell:
well lets start with the most expensive

Victor Barell:
a ,*looks down at list* Grand Admiral Excel

TraderChadd:
Grand Admiral Excel, ah...a heretic and a traitor..I...despise traitors.

Victor Barell:
a traitor?

Victor Barell:
in what way?

Victor Barell:
against you and The Rogue Empire?

TraderChadd:
No it is against the Republic and the Jedi. He betrayed us at a crucial moment of battle, but I cannot further comment on that battle. However I can comment that he is of the Inner Sanctum of the Sith

Victor Barell:
Is this another organisation you are at war with?

TraderChadd:
We have been at war with them, I'm sure you've seen the "Massacre of Jaminere" on the news?

Victor Barell:
yes, we have heard many conflicting reports, care to set us straight?

TraderChadd:
I shall, because thousands of good men died there, and it is wrong for them to blame us for this act, my men were murdered by something, murdered

Victor Barell:
something?

TraderChadd:
When the Rogue Imperial presence left Jaminere, I left a pair of Victory-Class Star Destroyers to monitor the situation and liberate the planet

TraderChadd:
Something, and yes something, in asteroid ships hit us, hard

TraderChadd:
We lost two ships and hundreds more died on the other craft as they were hit by strange plasma blasts

Victor Barell:
I see,

Victor Barell:
there is another name on this list

TraderChadd:
then, the Sith unleashed their sorcery on the planet

TraderChadd:
to prevent anyone from taking it.....

Victor Barell:
ah, the Sith

TraderChadd:
they unleashed a plague..killing everyone

TraderChadd:
Billions died, billions

Victor Barell:
do you have proof that the Sith were involved

TraderChadd:
Yes I do

Victor Barell:
many people believe the Sith have been dead for a long time

TraderChadd:
Not a single Sith was harmed from the plague

TraderChadd:
Then explain the Naboo Sith Order

TraderChadd:
and the diminished Ziost Empire

Victor Barell:
these groups have much been talked about, yet there seems to be little eveidence of their being

TraderChadd:
Of their being? You are quite dilusional, I...I will explain that in another report

TraderChadd:
What were you asking about the bounties?

Victor Barell:
you have no doubt in your mind that the Sith were involved ?

TraderChadd:
No doubts

Victor Barell:
there is another name on your list , another Admiral , no less, Admiral Joe Schmoe

Victor Barell:
care to comment on why he is there?

TraderChadd:
He is the most despicable of war criminals. He is a traitor, a rebel, and an atrociter

Victor Barell:
These sound like very serious allegations

TraderChadd:
During the Battle of Sluis Van, to prevent my troops' advancement, he dropped thousands of tons of powerful biological weapons on my soldiers, killing off nearly everyone in a thousand mile radius

TraderChadd:
We were just outside a very populated city when he dropped those...

Victor Barell:
We have heard from many sources that this attack killed a great number of innocent civilians, as well as a great deal of your Military, you must feel very strongly about this?...

TraderChadd:
I feel strongly that the inncoents were killed...there were no Rogue Imperial military casualties from this act...he dropped them on storm troopers who are designed to counter this form of attak

TraderChadd:
But I feel strongly that he would murder millions for his own perverted purposes

TraderChadd:
refusing to lose to his true leader

Victor Barell:
so you feel this was extremely unjustified?

Victor Barell:
Perverted purposes?

TraderChadd:
Perverted as in fanatical for lack of failure and wrought on destruction

TraderChadd:
and I feel this was an EXTREMELY unjustified terrorist attack on his OWN people

Victor Barell:
quite

TraderChadd:
Well

TraderChadd:
Technically Rogue Imperial people

TraderChadd:
And with the solidification of Sluis Van and the supression of his petty rebellion...

Victor Barell:
I see...

TraderChadd:
We are working vastly to cure the damage he has done

TraderChadd:
PEople are still dying and coming to us in hopes of cureation

Victor Barell:
so technically it was against your forces?

TraderChadd:
Not forces, people, I am refering to the general populace, the civilians

Victor Barell:
I see, I can understand why you have placed a high price on his head...

TraderChadd:
Aye

Victor Barell:
well, thank you for your time Mr Fearsons, is there anything else you wish to add or comment on ?

TraderChadd:
and his attempted capture of me...

TraderChadd:
Yes one more thing

Victor Barell: yes?

TraderChadd:
I want it made very clear to the Imperialistic New Order that hell is breaking loose tomorrow, I will hit them hard at Carida....hard

Victor Barell:
to inform your enemy of an impending battle and to state where and when it will happen , some people might say is either, arrogant, Foolish, or extremely self-confident...what would you say to something like this?

TraderChadd:
I am extremely self confident, they cannot repel this attack

Victor Barell:
any last words to the people watching this?

TraderChadd:
Yes, feel safe as the Rogue Empire unravels the greatest terrorist networks in the galaxy. You will live in peace once again soon

Victor Barell: Thank you Mr fearsons.

*As the Holo-feed image onscreen of Fearsons disappears and replaced by a brief moment of static, Victor turns to face the camera...*

Remember where you heard it first Citizens,
At the time of this broadcast we have been unable to make contact with representatives from both the New Alliance and The New Order , the invitation to respond to these allegations and threats has been extended however, the moment we hear anything, we garantee you viewers shall be the first to know.

Just what will the following days bring to both The New Order and The Rogue Empire, and indeed the populace of Carida, we can only speculate, but rest assured the moment news breaks, VNN will be there.

You have been watching VNN, I'm Victor Barell..

*resumption of feature*