Star Wars 1977
  • Posted On: Apr 29 2005 6:37am
Hello folks,
I'm the new (old) boy on this board and worked on the first Star Wars back in 1977 as a Storm Trooper for 7 days,
I spent 32 years of my life in films and tv and now tell my story,
I had a wonderful life in the biz and if I can answer any questions I'll try to do it on this thread,

Aitch,
http://www.tball.freeserve.co.uk/clip.gif

www.nerf-herders-anonymous.net/HarryFielder.html
  • Posted On: Apr 29 2005 7:21am
mzn that is really cool i always wanted to be z stormtrooper when i was little. no wait no i didn;'t but its still cool anywayand i respe ct you for that.

id click on that link but i'm kinda findin it hard to stand up straight at the moment so i'll jst not and you have a good day man ps can a mod delete all my posts from today cause im not meself sprry dudes
  • Posted On: Apr 29 2005 10:36am
Wtf?..is Chau pissed or something?..

oh, and er...hi Mr Fielder, welcome to TRF!, heh

(though I will have to move this somewhere else)

;)
  • Posted On: Apr 29 2005 2:40pm
  • Posted On: Apr 29 2005 3:13pm
Harry H. "Aitch" Fielder was born April 26, 1940 in Islington, UK.

Wait, so that makes you... 65?

I think that's a record for TRF. The oldest member we had before was Hyfe, who is... 56, I think.

Anyway, as you said you're taking questions, I see on the linked page you have an absolutely gargantuan list of credited work... where does Star Wars rank among that? Does it hold a special place in your heart, or was it just another day at the office?

In any event, thanks for stopping by... You say

I spent 32 years of my life in films and tv and now tell my story

Does that mean you have now retired? Congratulations if that's the case... don't suppose you write, do you? ;)
  • Posted On: Apr 29 2005 3:31pm
Quite a list there.

edit: Ah, where are my manners. Welcome to TRF! :)
  • Posted On: Apr 29 2005 3:38pm
65 this week and loving it,
Someone on another thread ask me ''Do you mind getting old?''
I replied, ''well it's better than not getting old'' lol
Star Wars,, I tried to get out of doing it because I'd just finished Doctor Who and I wanted to get back onto the Sweeney,
Little did I know how big S Ws would be,
There's a funny story about it on year 1977 on my web,

Aitch,
  • Posted On: Apr 29 2005 3:45pm
Thanks Titus,

I've spent many a long year playing Rock 'n Roll from1958---

Aitch,(H)
  • Posted On: Apr 29 2005 3:48pm
DAFT ADA

That's class. I read it before you posted, but still, a good read.

You got to work on so many great franchises, James Bond, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Doctor Who... is there a favourite among the work you did, something where if you had to define yourself and say "this is Harry Fielder, performer!", you could point to?
  • Posted On: Apr 29 2005 3:57pm
MASTER A,

In 1982 I went for one days work as an extra on a kids live show,
The Director liked a glass of ale at lunchtime (as did I) and he asked me if I'd say a few lines in the show, I said of course I would, (more money)
I was known as Dopey Harry the Security guard but I wasn't that dopey as I stayed on the show for three years,

Aitch,