Hi
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2005 6:39pm
No offence Steda but you are a mad man. And why a Hi thread he could of made a little evil sounding thread like "Hello pathetic fools" or "Die or kneel before my feet" (off topic I know) anyway welcome to trf and ignore the crazy fits of Zarko the mad man.
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2005 8:16pm
lol...I like the fact that Darth Nightmare has been here for all of two minutes and he's already referring to Zark as 'The Mad man'
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2005 8:28pm
Thank you seth but I've travelled forums for 6 years and nutters always say it and thats all day not 2 minutes but if you walked into a forum saw someone going on about murdering a brain child and swearing like a lunatic what would you think of him? hmm and I was refering to the fact he said *Waving arms like a Mad Man* I was only joking if ya don't like it I'll leave the site hmph.
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2005 8:51pm
lol, relax man, I was just pointing out that it didn't take you long to find it out.

I wasn't having a pop at you, I just found it funny.

Don't worry about it, heh
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2005 9:07pm
Sorry Seth but I have alot on my mind. I am 11! And what is a brain child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????? and is Zarko a human? I think he's so deranged he went below the rats in life form importance I just wish he'd give the rant a rest.
  • Posted On: Jul 30 2005 9:15pm
S'all good Darth.

A 'brain child' is: An idea that someone has thought of , a plan formulated, a creation, ..etc...

In Zarko's case he was referring to his 'Topic' that he posted.

As for being 11, well, thats alright, I know how it is, I'm only 10 myself. :P
  • Posted On: Jul 31 2005 5:58am
add another zero to that. seth is more like 100.
  • Posted On: Jul 31 2005 6:04am
*giggles*

Oh Nightmare, I can tell we're going to have so much fun together.
  • Posted On: Jul 31 2005 6:47am
Was that sarcastic Zarko? And I'd be suprised I expected Seth to be about um 20 (possibly 20,000) I am not laughing at this and that is a dead giveaway which I shouldn't of put. So he's above the rats what about... Okay he's about my level. What on Think.com my 2nd E-mail address Joseph D stole my stories!!!! They where each a chapter of my Digimon story and each took over 1 hour to write (the last 4 took 2 hours!!!) and I wrote over or about 10 so look at the time it took and he stole em! (And trust me Zarko with another 3 threads is nothing compared to the rant I gave Joseph) (On think.com you can put stickies and I put 20 on all 11 of his pages all going on about him been a theif and swearing at him + 3 emails and after he wiped all the stickies +another group of stickies the same ammount but ruder and telling everyone he's a theif. He deleted the copies on his site. Oh and I copied his Pokémon page aswell so I deleted my copy he deleted his and I won the WAR!!!!!!!!!!Dramatic yes but it's fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Yes I spread swear words out like this when I sent them to Joseph.
  • Posted On: Jul 31 2005 8:45am
I think Zarko is being sarcastic.