Hi.
  • Posted On: May 22 2005 1:30pm
Welcome to TRF Torrie!!!
  • Posted On: May 22 2005 10:09pm
Oh please don't do that, Kraken.

I'm Vodo. Greetings from the Jedi.
  • Posted On: May 23 2005 4:18pm
Alltough i have been here already for 3 days and made 4 roleplays, i just need to simply say: hi to all...There is few things that I`d like to make clear, I haven`t really roleplayed before, but its nice to know that I am the only bounty hunter(I think) It makes me feel that i fill a spot needed... :D next some one might have noticed that my roleplays are quite difficult to read and my english isn`t good(I think so) Well it´s all because I live in finland and alltough im the best in english on my class still sometimes i screw up...
  • Posted On: May 23 2005 4:28pm
Welcome to TRF Dingo!!!
  • Posted On: May 23 2005 4:41pm
Thats a really cool picture, Dango.

And welcome to TRF.

:)
  • Posted On: May 23 2005 5:06pm
Well thanks baas and kraken... :D I forgot to ask a very important question for my character.....in my roleplays I get bounties and so on....but can I invent my targets even if would be a jedi or sith? And a another thing that I think should be created if other bounty hunters come along... Could I just create a bounty hunter quild as a faction? I didn`t invent any other place to put this...
  • Posted On: May 23 2005 5:37pm
Hola! Bienvenido a TRF.
  • Posted On: May 23 2005 8:26pm
Dango Jett
.in my roleplays I get bounties and so on....but can I invent my targets even if would be a jedi or sith?
That would not be a problem Dango, all we would ask is for you to keep it all in the boundries of 'realism' .
Feel free to either make your own story up invoving Jedi or Sith, or even ask one of the few we have already around here to Rp with you.

Either way, not a problem , so yes you can. :)

And a another thing that I think should be created if other bounty hunters come along... Could I just create a bounty hunter quild as a faction? I didn`t invent any other place to put this...

Hmm, we don't currently have a bounty Hunter's guild, so in that regard, it might be quite good, again if you can find people to join, then I would say go for it, if not just Rp as a free agent I guess.

There are a few Bounty Hunter's around , here and there, you may even get a couple of them to join if you can find them, heh...

...and don't worry about your English skills, you'll find they'll improve, people may offer suggestions to help even.

Running your posts through a spell checker is a small way of helping you out...

Anyway its good to see new faces around!

;)
  • Posted On: May 24 2005 5:09pm
forget that this message existed
  • Posted On: May 24 2005 6:25pm
Hello to you both.