help
  • Posted On: Apr 13 2007 3:17am
i was wanting to become a bounty hunter and was hoping that someone could be of assistance to me...
  • Posted On: Apr 13 2007 3:33am
There's a thread in the Astral Astoria right now with Cendar and TDA (The Dark Adept). "Rough Encounters" is the name. I'm helping TDA out with his RP skills (I'm Cendar, btw), and the thread will end with both of us heading over to the BHG (Bounty Hunters' Guild). If you want, you can come join us after I post next.

First, though, you need to get a bio up. Take a look around at some of the others, lurk around the boards, check out the writing (Simon Kaine/Omnae's the best), read the rules and FAQ (please do this - we have trouble with newbies not reading the rules), and then read them again. Then post your bio and come join us in the Astoria.
  • Posted On: Apr 13 2007 3:40am
Heh heh heh.... Oh Beff!
  • Posted On: Apr 13 2007 3:08pm
Yes, I suggest talking to Beff Pike as well. He is the leader of the Bounty Hunters Guild.
  • Posted On: Apr 14 2007 1:56pm
Yes. Wes gave some good advice there but talk to Beff (ONE (1) of our more respected members who is, as Corise said, leader of the BHG) and maybe read up on the Bounty Hunter's Guild.

Of course, If you plan to approach Lord Beff of Pike, you'll be wanting to order in some punctuation and capital letters and generally not say things like "i was wanted to become...". People on TRF generally type using correct spelling, punctuation and grammar and it sometimes grates when new folk don't.

Just a friendly hint, that's all. It's best to sort things like that before people build up an opinion of you.
  • Posted On: Apr 14 2007 2:23pm
Ithron
Yes. Wes gave some good advice there but talk to Beff (once of our more respected members who is, as Corise said, leader of the BHG)

Oh irony....
  • Posted On: Apr 14 2007 3:37pm
The capitalization and spelling can be pretty easily fixed - just copy your posts into Microsoft Word or its equivalent and run it through Spell Check. And post eloquence is considered a good thing.

And Ithron, that really was funny.
  • Posted On: Apr 14 2007 3:47pm
Heh. Well I guess that shows that no serious criticism was meant; everyone makes mistakes. Mind you, if I had "run it through Spell Check" as Wes suggested, nothing would have showed up.

Remember kids, always proof reed two cheque you're righting...
  • Posted On: Apr 14 2007 5:30pm
we're just going to say no comment to that
  • Posted On: Apr 14 2007 5:44pm
amaya starsider
we're just going to say no comment to that

See, if you'd written that as:

We're just going to say "no comment" to that.

Then at least I'd have not made an ass of myself for nothing...