Hello Everyone
  • Posted On: Oct 11 2006 6:34pm
Wuttuf. I didn't just post that.
  • Posted On: Oct 11 2006 9:11pm
I'm probably a tad later than most, but...

Welcome to TRF! Where the sun's always shinin' and the grass is always green... and stuff like that. Or not.
  • Posted On: Oct 12 2006 1:16am
Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes. So, what would a good thing to start off doing?
  • Posted On: Oct 12 2006 1:30am
After reading the rules and FAQ and lurking? Depends what you want your character to do. But making a thread about your character in the Astral Astoria is always a good place to start. So really your first thing to do is decide what you want your character to be, and that type of thing. If you need help with that then you can ask questions here (like say if you want to be good but don't know what your options are or if you want to be evil, but not an Imperial). We are all here (staff members and non-staff members like myself) to help you get to know TRF and find your on little spot in this big galaxy of ours.
  • Posted On: Oct 12 2006 1:39am
Thanks, I think I'll start that.
  • Posted On: Oct 12 2006 2:00am
No Problem. My AIM is Myn Winger and my MSN is seany_2@hotmail.com. And while the MSN is always set to away, just send a message and I may or may not be there (as I very rarely turn it off).
  • Posted On: Oct 13 2006 5:43am
Gaiaonline, yes indeed. I roleplayed there too, quite a place for those who are always bored, such as myself. Very ghey off me but I just can't get used to the fact that you don't get gold on every page you surf on TRF. =P

... you of all people. i would expect you to burn it to the ground. i'll take a look at this gaiaonline? my little sister goes on there, i insist that its full of perverts; then again so is the internet.

oh yeah, back on the subject. welcome to TRF from the friendly guys at TSO.
  • Posted On: Oct 13 2006 6:17am
...we're very friendly. Dangerously friendly, even.
  • Posted On: Oct 13 2006 8:17am
Recon Klain
... you of all people. i would expect you to burn it to the ground. i'll take a look at this gaiaonline? my little sister goes on there, i insist that its full of perverts; then again so is the internet.

That was my sister's post, not mine. Hence the wuttufing. =P
  • Posted On: Oct 13 2006 2:25pm
Listen, if you're going to accuse a place for being full of perverts, you honestly haven't seen Telan's closet. Let's just say skeletons will be the least of your concern :P