Hello
  • Posted On: Aug 12 2006 4:35am
Congratulations for stumbling across one of the best websites on the net and welcome to the mad house
  • Posted On: Aug 12 2006 1:14pm
Hello.
  • Posted On: Aug 12 2006 1:15pm
Greetings,

I miss Beff. Oh well, welcome to TRF; use at your own risk. Is that what Beff says? I forget.

Well, anyways, welcome to TRF, I'm Max Reem, leader of the faction that is all the way down there. AKA-TGG=The Germanican Grays! Well, sory about that, heh. ;) If you have any questions please do not hesitate to confront me, just click my name and very few ways to contact me will come up.

I would suggest posting in the 'AA' (Astral Astoria) it's the beginner's forum. :D I posted there my first name as does everybody else, I guess.(Almost anyways) Welcome to, the best RPG site you can come by yet again! :D

~Max Reem
Owner Of The Germanican Grays
Official Greeter of Too Many Sites
General of All Germanican Armies
Delta Squad Leader
Former Grand Admiral
Jedi Padawan
Friend of Many(I gotta get rid of this one)
Head Administrator to Many Sites
Moderator of a Few Sites
So Many Other Things, but I Can't Type All of Them Out!(Sheesh, I had trouble with this one!)
Tye
  • Posted On: Aug 12 2006 7:05pm
Umm question can I start out with an x-wing or do I have to buy one? and how much money do I have?
  • Posted On: Aug 12 2006 8:09pm
Sure.. you can start off with an Xwing. And you can have as much money as you reasonably want (assuming you have a job and the job pays well).

If your character is a bum, then I guess he must have stolen that Xwing.. but then, how did he/she/it learn to fly one?

hmm...
Tye
  • Posted On: Aug 12 2006 8:17pm
Okay so, my character is pretty much just going to wonder about, I suppose he stole the Xwing, and I'm just figuring that he just start to press buttons and figured it out, is that okay?
  • Posted On: Aug 13 2006 8:06am
Welcome to TRF, Tye.

I'm not sure "just pressed buttons and figured it out" is such a good idea as far as figuring out how to fly an X-wing is concerned. Probably due to the unfortunate "crashing and dying" that usually causes.
  • Posted On: Aug 13 2006 7:51pm
Or maybe you learned on a freighter whose cockpit systems was built by Incom or whatever company build the X-wings..