UFC Unleashed 2009
  • Posted On: May 11 2009 1:07am
Firstly, what's up TRFers?

Secondly, wow. Has anyone played this demo yet? I just downloaded it last night and my friend and I played the DEMO for probably 7 or 8 hours straight. We might have been on drugs too which may have contributed somewhat, but the game is amazing.

On the demo you can play with either Shogun or Chuck Liddell, but in the actual game there will be more than 80 UFC fighters.

I was skeptical about how they would incorporate the vast amount of moves possible in an MMA fight into a video game but they did an excellent job. Check out the demo if you haven't already.

PS - Co-Rice Loose-Urn-Uh, I still love you.
  • Posted On: May 11 2009 1:54am
I never got into UFC to tell you the truth.
  • Posted On: May 11 2009 3:08pm
It looks cool. I follow the UFC and MMA a ton so I've been waiting for this game to come out and hoping that it's good. Unfortunately I don't have either of the consoles it's on so, heh...
  • Posted On: May 11 2009 3:54pm
Co-Rice Loose-Urn-Uh

One of these days, I'm going to have Telan give you German lessons so that you can pronounce it correctly...

I still love you.

Awww....I love you to, maybe....that is, if you've shaved recently. You know, hairy backs are something of a turn off. :P

I haven't played the demo myself, but I've heard that it's very good. There are apparently six fighting styles: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Wrestling, Kickboxing and Muay Thai. I'm somewhat interested in how authentically they're going to portray those arts...
  • Posted On: May 12 2009 5:11am
If you haven't downloaded the demo then do it. Now. As for not being into the UFC, I like it but I don't follow it religiously, even if I didn't really care for the UFC I'd still be a huge fan of the game, it's amazing.

Co-Rice, you told me how to pronounce your name on Vent R-Tard, and that's exactly how you said it.
  • Posted On: May 15 2009 3:51pm
im gonna get it. just to slam Rampage with Liddel.
  • Posted On: May 16 2009 3:51pm
I think you've got that backwards.
  • Posted On: May 17 2009 10:53pm
Co-Rice, you told me how to pronounce your name on Vent R-Tard, and that's exactly how you said it

I believe I said "Close enough" on Ventrilo. :P
  • Posted On: May 17 2009 11:09pm
I don't like your attitude Corise.