Howdy
  • Posted On: Feb 9 2007 1:52am
Due to a misunderstanding with ezboard I am here for a while. That is if you dont mind, I am not here to spy, just to post around and converse heck this may be the last time I get to talk to some of you for a very long time since next month I am leaving for 2 years to serve a LDS Mission in Puerto Rico. So just saying hi and I'll be posting around for a bit.
  • Posted On: Feb 9 2007 1:58am
Hi Bane. And yes I'm actually aware of who you are.
  • Posted On: Feb 9 2007 2:14am
Hey Bane,

Long time no see... ;)

The mission thing sounds interesting...

So, hows things your neck of the woods?
  • Posted On: Feb 9 2007 2:21am
Word to your mother, Bane.

Tis Kamon.
  • Posted On: Feb 9 2007 3:07am
Welcome back for however long it lasts.

So then...

Welcome back to The Rebel Faction; use at your own risk.
  • Posted On: Feb 9 2007 3:09am
Well ezboard banned me a few weeks after I lost ezsupporter (since I'll be gone why renew?) Because I was advertising (in advertising forums) and they denied my appeal because someone reported me as a spammer (because I was defending myself when i was attacked for liking star wars). and the retarded ezmoderator claimed there was no proof I was anything but a spammer even though I've supposed them for 5 years, bought ezsupporter all that time, bought gold and bought ezsupporter and gold for others. Bah I hope it blows over but might as well talk to you all.

Yep I'll be going to Puerto Rico starting in March for 2 years then I'll be back.
  • Posted On: Feb 9 2007 3:12am
Serves you right for using EzWhores.

Good luck all the same though.
  • Posted On: Feb 9 2007 3:12am
Sleazyboard the one-armed, one-eyed, backwards bandito strikes again!

Welcome back.
  • Posted On: Feb 9 2007 3:14am
I like ezboard but I do say and have said TRF is the best designed forum I've ever seen on and off ezboard. But yeah I am back to talk to you all. How have ya been?
  • Posted On: Feb 9 2007 4:13am
Thanks Bane, you're most welcome to lounge about... have a natter, have a drink, eat a couple of babies...whatever takes your fancy...

Theres a free tab at the bar...

;)