Hey
  • Posted On: Jun 1 2005 12:02am
I'm new to this site although I've been roleplaying for a while and I'm a big fan of star wars. whats the first thing I should do to get started?
  • Posted On: Jun 1 2005 12:05am
I did my bio first. Then I got a Jedi Master to train me, and now I'm being trained. By the way, you can't be a Jedi Knight until training is done with. And you gotta apply. I think so, anyway...
  • Posted On: Jun 1 2005 12:13am
Welcome to TRF.

Pretty much we recommend that you ask lots of questions at the start, to make sure that you understand anything. If you have any questions at all, no matter how stupid they may seem to you, ask them - it can usually save problems later on.

All force users (jedi, sith, ect) start out at the rank of padawan or apprentice. So currently you are just a Jedi Apprentice. To begin training as a jedi, go to the Training Grounds and post a thread explaing how you got to Naboo and a bit of history about your character. From there a Jedi Knight or Jedi Master will see the thread an will respond to it. It may take a while, but be patient as there is only on Jedi Master and very few Jedi Knights (I think we have 1 Jedi Knight that is actually training padawans atm). If it a week or something you can post a thread in the Main Gate and point out the thread.
  • Posted On: Jun 1 2005 12:15am
Also, read the Frequently Asked Questions (a novel idea, I know).
  • Posted On: Jun 1 2005 12:18am
thanks , so I should write my thing as Jedi Apprentice? (sorry for my newbness)
  • Posted On: Jun 1 2005 12:20am
Yes, do start by reading the rules. And if you wish to train as a Jedi, introduce yourself at the Jedi Order board.

Welcome to TRF!
  • Posted On: Jun 1 2005 12:38am
What they said -- Head on down to the Jedi Order Forums and introduce yourself. Work out a character Biography and post it in the Biographies and History forum. Read the Rules and FAQ, and ask if you have questions!

Welcome to TRF.
  • Posted On: Jun 1 2005 1:05am
Oh yeah, I forgot to say welcome.

Welcome to TRF.
  • Posted On: Jun 1 2005 3:36am
Welcome to TRF.

I find myself being overwhelmed.
  • Posted On: Jun 1 2005 11:29pm
Welcome to TRF...

...You can join the Sith. We offer cookies and milk.